09| Friends can do this too, right?

🍁

 Cameron Hospital, Malaysia.

The ray of the morning sun glared upon sleeping Zeke who laid his head on the soft blanket where his mother laid. The glare from the sun made his eyes twitch a little causing him to open his sleepy eyes forcefully. 

The beautiful view of the morning sun shining across the green valley was the view of the dull hospital window. Zeke smiled as he watched the scenery. The farmers with their sheep roaming around the field, the tea plantation workers collecting tea leaves whilst putting them in their bags.

 How grateful he thought, since waking up to this spectacular view was indeed something to look forward to in the morning. A view many city people would love to see before they start their busy day.

 Zeke then stopped looking out the window and shifted his vison towards his still sleeping mother. How peaceful she looked, wrapped in her blanket as she slept through the ray of sunlight that woke Zeke up. He brushed his hand slowly on her palm as he laid his head back on her side.

 As he closed his eyes he realized something, once again he had forgotten about Rachel. His heartbeat spiked again, like the same amount of fear you would get when you forgot to finish your homework. He felt stupid for a minute. How did he forget about her all again.

 He woke up once again as he reached for his cellphone, speed dialing Rachel. 

 I'm such an idiot aren't I, Rach?

 🍁 

*Daybreak Cafe*

Alarm buzzing.

"Ugh..." Rachel moaned as she forced her eyes to open. Everything ached badly, she couldn't feel a thing.

 "What time is it?" She yawned as she looked at her phone that started buzzing more than usual. 

 "It's 9am." Said a soft cranky voice.

 "Oh okay." Rachel replied closing her eyes. "What!" She exclaimed as she looked at the person lying on the floor.

 Henry looked at her grinning per usual like that was the only expression he knew ever. He brushed his angel hair as it laid back in its original position on his forehead. He looked so handsome even though he had messy bed hair. His unbutton collar made him even more attractive.

 "What are you doing here?" She exclaimed as she looked at him while siting upright on her bed. 

"I decided to sleep here cause it started raining again." Henry said as he got up, stretching his arms up in the air before glancing back her confused face.

 Rachel blushed as she heard what he had just said. 

 "We slept in the same room? How come I don't remember-"