2

after we finished our foods we decide to take a walk because, why not?

silence. no voice could be hear. neither of us spoke a word but it's fine, it's a comfortable silence.

"Satoru...what do you think our elderly want to talk about?" i asked him who's now raising his eyebrow questionly.

"are you afraid or something sayuri? It's not something new for them to suddenly want to meet us. must be something to do with the clan" he answered.

"but this time it's different... there's nothing happening, I didn't hear of any problem lately and this is too sudden. i was on a mission when they urge me to come home. at least let me finish the mission like always?" i sighed, frustrated.

yeah, they don't even give her time to complete her mission. instead, they told someone to replace her.

"We'll know it tomorrow yuri-chan. now let's go home, they're gonna lecture me for bringing you home late" he yawned.

there's nothing happening... right?

the next day

"Young lady sayuri, please wake up now or you'll be late for the meeting" my personal 'assistant', sakura said, still tryna wake me up.

sigh...what time is it anyway?

i open my phone and see that it's almost 8 am. phew... still have time.

"thank you for waking me up sakura, you can excuse yourself I'll get ready right away" i said and she obeyed.

I decided to wear a kimono because, this is elderly we're talking about. if i wear something 'informal' it's like im booking a ticket to hell.

i choose a white kimono with red floral pattern. it suits me well because my hair is white too. i walk out just to be greet by the one and only satoru wearing a blue and white yukata.

"oh? you wear a yukata? what a surprise" i said with a mocking tone. well you see, I can't imagine satoru following the elderly orders so this is something new!

"yeah yeah funny, i was forced to. but the yukata is beautiful so yeah why not" he rolled his eyes.

i laugh a little and say "but you look nice in it satoru"

his cheeks have a tint of pink on it?

ara ara? he's blushing?

"you...looks good too" he said in a whispering voice looking away from me. his left hand covering his face while his right hand scratching his not itchy head.

i smile and quickly took his hand before dragging him to the meeting room.

"we need to hurry now..." i said softly.

right after i knocked on the door a maid open it and motion us to get in. i quickly let go of satoru's hand and sit far away from him. where the hell did i got that confidence??? i mentally facepalm myself.

we're sitting on the floor while grandpa is sitting on the platform in the middle.

(you know that sitting arrangements as in naruto or smth where's everyone's sitting on their knees and the leader is at the middle)

me and satoru are 3 seat away from each other.

"sayuri, why are you sitting so far from satoru?" one of our aunt asked.

"um, I don't see the need to sit close to him" i replied.

why is she asking this? usually it's fine no matter where i sit.

"sayuri, sit across satoru" grandpa command and i stay silent for a while, still processing before switching place.

i look at satoru and give a "what's happening" looks to him and he shake his head saying he don't know. suddenly grandpa spoke

"so the reason we're here are as you all know our clan possess two different ability which is six-eyes and the seventh gate"

"and the both of the holder are now in line, fighting for the clan head title"

i don't want to????? and im sure satoru don't want it too.

"they're both known as the strongest sorcerer pair too. so for the sake of the clan,"

he looks at me and satoru,

"the both of you are from this clan and inherited strong ability"

"so we decided why don't the both of you just marry each other"

"WHAT???" we both shout.

out of shock.

"afterall you both are in line for the next clan head, so if you guys just marry each other you guys will shoulder the responsibility together" grandma add.

"it's not a choice, all of us already agreed on this" mom said.

WHAT WHY??????

"OK NO OFFENSE..i don't hate satoru but this is too sudden" i said, frustrated.

"yeah...why would us?" satoru add.

"you guys have known each other since baby, why would it be too sudden" satoru's mom asked.

"i mean, yeah but we're cousin. to suddenly see each other as a lover is kinda hard" I confess.

"loves will bloom as the time flows" dad spoke.

i sighed and looks at satoru and he's making an unreadable face before speaking

"fine..."

I'm getting married to the Gojo Satoru...

i sighed again before nodding

"yeah fine.."