Rain

You hated when it rained, that was a fact. Not because you couldn't go outside and do anything fun that day, but because of the lightning and thunder that came with it. You were scared of the loud sounds it made, and the fear of it striking near you didn't help either.

Though, your fear of lightning and thunder ceased down when you were in your boyfriend's arms. He made you feel safe and protected.

You and Sugawara were snuggled up in each other's arms on the couch, a blanket drapping over the both of you. The barley audiable TV making your time together even more relaxing, as you snuggled closer to his chest taking in a small whiff of his scent. You didn't know why, but you liked the way he smelled, it made you relax.

You were just about to fall asleep when you heard the pattering of rain on your window. You knew what came after that, and you didn't like it one bit. Sugawara knew of your fear, and starts petting your head soothingly.

"Don't worry (L/N)-chan, you're fine." He smiles down at your slightly trembling form as a crack of lightning can be heard from your ears. He holds you closer to his chest, tightening his grip on you as you do the same.

"Mhmm... I know Suga." After a short silence you spoke again. "Hey Suga?" You asked softly, as he only replies with a slight hum, still stroking your hair. "Can we stay like this?"

The taller male chuckles slightly, pushing you away from him a little bit to get a good look at your face. He leans down and pecks your forehead tenderly, the warmth from his lips radianting off of your slightly cool forehead.

"Yeah, goodnight (F/N)-chan, I love you."

"I love you too, Koushi."

The rest of the night you spent laying in Suga's arms, snoring lightly, forgetting your fear of the horrible sound outside of your apartment.

-------------------------

So... Yeah. I posted this from my Quotev account.