epilogue

"ano na?" pagkasagot ko sa tawag

"saan ka na uy?" pag dudugton pa ng kausap ko

" I am at the parking lot, pababa palang ng kotse" I hanged up the call immediately kasi alam ko naman pamamadaliin niya lang ako.

I was about to get out in my car when I forgot to bring something. Hinanap ko pa kung saang sulok ko niligay yun and when I found it, I immediately put it in my bag. For safety purposes.

When I reached the entrance of the club, sinalubong kaagad ako ng burara kong kaibigan.

" Sands akala ko joke time mo lang yung parking lot"

"Mukha ba akong nagbibiro?" I just pulled my very serious face

"Tara doon tayo Sands, daming boylet dun" She bring me to the couch and ordered a lot of drinks.

" Wait, I know high tolerance ako pagdating sa alak, so I can drive pauwi, how about you?" I asked her, ako kinakabahan sa mga desisyon niya sa buhay.

" Sands ano ka ba, kapag sinabi ko sayong magpakalasing tayo, magpakalasing tayo okay?"

"but then how can you manage to go home if we were going to drink it all?"

"ano ka ba, don't worry. I have my baby to fetch me" then she winked at me.

"ugh, okay" I hope I can also find the one that I really love and be with him for the rest of my life.

" ano ka ba Sands, I know you can find your own man but then I know also that you made a deal to your parents"

"let's drink" pag iiba ko ng usapan. I don't wanna talk about it.

We drink and drink until we get drunk. We dance and dance until we get exhaust. ugh, this is getting boring.

We are now sitting on the couch, drinking the last bottle.

"You are so wasted Ell, give me your phone"

I'm going to call his boyfriend so kinuha ko ang cellphone sa bag niya.

"No need" her boyfriend exclaimed when he was standing in front of us.

"oh here you are, El El El, Ali is here"

Unti-unting minulat ni El ang kanyang mata. When she see Ali he make face like a baby.

Ali squat down to level his face to El

"let's go home babe"

El just pouted and wrapped her arm to Ali's neck.

"I love you babe" El exclaimed out of drunkenness. Natatawa nalang ako sa pinag gagawa ng kaibigan kong ito.

"I love you too okay, now let's go home" Ali exclaimed and kissed El's nose tip.

so sweet!

" okay lovebirds, stop those PDA in front of me, maya niyo nalang yan ituloy"

"we gotta go Sands, how about you? kaya mo bang umuwi mag isa? pwede namang sabay ka nalang sa amin"

"Thanks Ali, but I can handle myself"

but before they go, kumawala muna si El kay Ali and came to me and whispered.

" Alam ko ang balak mo kaya ayaw mo pang umuwi, have a nice fucking Sands" then El kiss me on my cheeks to say goodbye. tinataas taas niya pa ang kilay niya habang papaalis.

It's almost 1 am and I am still in the Club's ouch drinking with the bottle on my hand. This is my me time moment to think of all of my sentiments in life.