1

Merlin POV

Merlin hopped out of the Uber car, waving a 'thank you.' Adjusting the straps of his backpack, and picking his duffel bag up again, Merlin set off into the University of Camelot.

He thought for a moment, trying to memorize his dorm number. 256... 256... 256... Merlin checked his watch, 11:37, right on time.

Ish.

He was supposed to get here about an hour ago, when his roommate had his break. Don't ask how he knew that...

Yeah,

Gaius sent a letter back to his mom, giving some short information that could've been potentially helpful, but considering he was late (well, he didn't really have anything to be 'on time' for), that wouldn't be much use anymore.

It kind of gave him a sense of how long he might have to wait for his roomie to return from his classes.

So he was making his was through the hallways, going up stairs, and almost dropping his bags a couple times. Soon enough, Merlin had reached room number 256. He entered, not surprised to find a relatively messy room. He dropped his things onto his bed and began to pick up his roommates things, basically shoving his items to the other half of the room... he shrugged, it wasn't his stuff anyway. 

After taking a short rest, Merlin decided to put his stuff in the wardrobe provided. He quickly organized his things, and settled down for another nap.

——

A/N
I wanted to start this story off short, it was really late when I wrote this, and I kinda just wanted to get something out there. Just expect me to disappear for a while and then possible spam-post. :)