Chapter 1

Bit of modern au
Author note

How I wrote Naruto  just reminds me of Kenma

Have a good day/night

        3rd pov

Ino isn't obsessed with Sasuke in this.
"So how are you and Sasuke doing?" Ino asks, while they walk.
"Fine." Naruto replies.
  "Soo... What do you wanna do?"
"Idc"
  "How about we get ramen and go shopping!"
"K"
  Naruto ordered Miso Chashu pork Ramen and Ino got the same.
After eating they head to the mall.
  "Omg! You should get something for your anniversary!"
They walked around for a while, and went in a few shops.
In a jewelry shop he found a something that he liked and bought a pair for him and Sasuke. (in the picture below)

"That's so nice!" Ino tells him "You should definitely get it!"    After they pay for it they start to head home

After they pay for it they start to head home.  They stop at the flower shop and get a bouqet.

   Ino drops him off at Sasuke's and his apartment.

After unlocking the door. He walks in quietly looking for Sasuke.

  He looks all around the apartment, then finally heads to the bedroom. He walks in and sees Hinata, the one who used to push him down, hate him, and  act like sakura, pinned down by Sasuke.

He runs out dropping the flowers, which were Sasuke's favorite, on the ground. Necklaces still in pocket.

  Sasuke being oblivious didn't notice Naruto. Hinata on the other hand just smirked to herself and thought 'that brat deserved it'.

    Naruto just ran. He didn't care anymore. The villagers yelled shit at him, he just ignored them and kept going.

They tried to get him, but he was to fast and they were drunk. They gave up and went home.

He ran out the gates, the guards passed out.

He kept and kept on going.

He sprained his ankle and stopped to take a rest. He eventually passed out.

   When he woke up he saw a walking fish(to good for me to take that out), and... Itachi.

He sat there stunned as itachi ran to him and then hug him.

"I missed you so much!" Itachi yelled.

He didn't notice it yet but Naruto was silently crying. When he noticed he asked, "Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Worriedly. "I just feel so happy, I missed you so much Ita Ita. No one was there for me except Ino and Iruka.They all hated me." Naruto says.

Kisame (lol when I write Kisame it auto corrects it to Mistake.) Just stood there confused. He burst out laughing when he said Ita Ita.
  "Fish face" Naruto said glaring at Kisame.
Kisame still going on about Itachi's nickname said "That's so stupid!" Not noticing what Naruto called him.

"I'd rather be called that then Fish face." Itachi tells Kisame.
"Anyways how do you two know eachother?"

"We used to be friends and were teammates in the anbu." Itachi says.

"Wait this kid was in Anbu?" Kisame says.

"Isn't that what I just said."

"Why are you here Naruto?" Itachi asks.

"Sasuke and I were dating for a while, and I went home and Him and H- Hinata were..." He started crying.

'Foolish little brother. Now I have a chance to make him mine.' Itachi thought.

"Do you want to come with us?" Itachi asks.

"Where?"

"To the Akatsuki base."

"Ok"

As they walk, Kisame realizes what Naruto said.

"I'M NOT A FISH!" He screams.

This is being rewritten. Hope you enjoy.