My Top 5 Favourite Games

NR 5: Minecraft

Minecraft is a game where your creations take place. It is very useful also in school works. Maybe something about the Vikings and you need to build a town to show how much you have learned during you lessons and such. You can also play Survival where you need to gather recourses build a house and survive the nights.

NR 4: Hearthstone

Hearthstone is built up with all the cards and such from the game "World of Warcraft". It is very fun to play and VERY strategic game and you need to play it for a long time to find all the cards to exactly know what type of deck is the best.

NR 3: Guild Wars 2

I haven't played this game for too long but I enjoy the questing, profession leveling and small or big events which gives you bonuses like karma (reputation money), experience and loot.

NR 2: World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft I have played in some years and I've always liked the new zones and the meaning of the game. You never can have boring if you do not any clue at all what to do. You can farm mounts (beasts you can ride and fly on), Level up your gear or level up a new character or profession. I've always liked the graphics in this game but if you play it every day for a long time your gona burn yourself out and that makes you stop playing this game forever or just a very long time. Because of that this makes the number 2 spot.

NR 1: Dying Light

I recently got the game "Dying Light" for my birthday and It's a zombie game. The story begins with you being thrown of a helicopter in an infected city to retrieve a file for the company you work for named GRE. But instead of just get the file and get the hell out of there in the begging some bad guys tries to beat you up but you have a gun and you shoot them. That attracts a lot of zombies and they all come after you but lucky you get rescued by some friendly survivors and one of them sacrifices their life for you. That's just the begging of it all of it but the games goes out to retrieve junk from zombies and chests and stuff and craft stuff with it but in the same time you go on missions for great rewards. The streets is full of zombies so it's best to jump around on rooftops.