𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

-𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝗴 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 & 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬-

      TAYLOR WATCHED CURIOUSLY AS Daryl tuned the guitar, turning the guitar pegs at it's head before strumming the strings, letting the sounds echo throughout the room.

Hearing Daryl begin to play a beat, she knew he had picked a song as she rested her head in her hands, watching as his fingers glided over the strings almost perfectly.

"If I ever were to lose you, I'd surely lose myself.".

"Everythin' that I have found here, I've not found by myself.".

"Try an' sometimes you'll succeed, to make this man of me.".

"All my stolen missin' parts, I've no need for anymore.".

"'Cause I believe.".

"'An I believe, 'cause I can see.".

"Our future days.".

"Days of you and me.".

(If you would like to hear the original, full song, I've put it down below. ^^)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

      Strumming the last few cords, he finished, setting down the guitar beside him, "Well, that's as good as it's gonna get for me not playin' in years.".

"Holy shit. Daryl fucking Dixon can play the guitar and sing." Taylor giggled in response.

Chuckling, he smiled, "Well...thanks, babygirl. Why don' I teach ya' how to play?".

"What? I-I don't know. I don't have a clue on-" He interrupted her by setting the guitar down in her lap, "Yer dad mentioned you wanted to learn, an' I'm willin' to teach ya'.".

Sighing, she nodded, "Alright, if your sure.".

Grinning, he gestured to the door, "C'mon, I wanna talk to you for a sec.".