Chapter 4 (rewritten, not much though)

Back in the village

"You idiots!" Tsunade screamed.
"You still can't find him!"
"The other villages are planning an attack. And we need him. Anyways find him and the vilages are all in a alliance with Uzushiogakure. They are the newest and strongest. Im sending the Uchiha and you to bring a scroll asking for an alliance.

" Yes, lady Tsunade. " The anbu ,Kakashi, says.

"Ay 'great UcHiHa' Get ready you're bringing a scroll to Uzushiogakure." He says.

The Uchiha doesn't get he's being sarcastic and says "Yes you should worship me.I'm the last Uchiha AND The BEST ninja in the whole five nations!"

The anbu rolls his eyes. He's annoyed as fuck that he has to be with the brat for a whole 3 days.

"Maybe, No I will find naruto."

earlier that month
"When that brat is back. You shall marry him." Tsunade says.

"You will get the Uzumaki inheritance."
The brat Uchiha if he even deserves the name, just smirks.
He already was married to Hinata and had 2 children. But the hokage said he could marry as many people he wanted and he would be hokage when he was older.
He slept with Sakura too. He got her pregnant. They were married too. he slept with almost everyone in the village.
(Sounds cringe)
Present

"I Can't take it!"Kakashi screams. It had only been half and hour and Sasuke was getting on his last nerve. "Oh you already can't handle my supreme greatness you peasant." He yells smirking throwing his duckbutt hair left and right.

The anbu uses a silencing jutsu on him and ties him up.
(Lets just go with that) He puts him over his shoulder and runs.

They take a break for the night and make it to the gates the next day.

"we would like to speak with your Uzukage." The anbu says,while showing their permission thingy.

They head to the tower where they get escorted. "Hi we're here to ask for an alliance with konohagakure." He says while handing the scroll to the Uzukage. "Do you know where my bride, naruto is?!?" The brat Sasuke screeches louder than the pink banshee. "Yes, and first of all he's not yours or your bride." Itachi says unrecognized by sasuke. The anbu, being teamates with him recognizes him. " Hello former anbu weasel."Kakashi says. "Hi," Itachi says nodding to him. "And secondly, you're looking at him.and he's mine, Foolish little brother." "Itachi! I'm going to kill you and take naruto! He's going to marry me, Tsunade said so!" Sasuke yells at him ready to fight him. Realizing he doesn't know where Naruto is he says, "Where is he?" He asks.

He's surprised when the uzukage says "Right here you bitch." Taking off a henge. (Is that how it works? Idk)

Hope you have a nice day/night.