Becoming an Avenger

TW: slight cussing

y/n's pov: It is my twentieth birthday, and my dad was finally letting me meet the avengers and apparently, I was becoming one too. He woke me up with all this news and he also told me that he has been working on a suit and name for me for two years now and my superhero name was iron warrior. When I got up to get dressed, I put on a red shirt with a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans and black boots.

When me and dad got to the avengers tower we went in to meet everyone. First was Steve which was Captain America. Then was Bruce which was The Hulk. Then I met Thor. Next I met Clint which was Hawkeye. I then met Sam who was The Falcon. Then dad introduced me to Peter which was Spider Man he is two years younger than me. After I met him I met Wanda which was Scarlett Witch. Then I met this robot thing dad made named Vision apparently he and Wanda are a couple. Then finally I met the last one Natasha which was Black Widow. There was something that stood out about her but I don't know what it was. "H-hi I'm y/n" shit did I just studder I thought to myself . Natasha smirked "hey I'm Natasha..you can call me Nat" she said before winking at me.

 She looked at dad "Hey Tony if you want I can give her a tour of the rest of the tower" she said to him before looking back at me. "That would be great thanks Romanoff just please don't fuck my daughter" he said before walking away. Natasha laughs a little and we start walking for her to show me around the tower. "Tell me about yourself like the basics" Nat said. "Ok well my favorite color is y/f/c. My favorite thing to do in my free time is workout. My birthday is y/b/d" I say before going on to say the rest of the important things about me then she tells me all of those things about herself.

 We then walk into a room with a bunch of people and computers they were S.H.E.I.L.D. Nat introduces me to this beautiful woman her name is Maria Hill "Romanoff who's this?" she says sternly. Nat rolls her eyes "chill its Starks daughter y/n". Maria looks at me and smiles "Oh you're the new avenger". "Yep but don't worry I'm way better than my dad" I say and that makes her laugh. When we left that room Nat looked jealous. After I saw everything else she took me to the training room. "Come on lets see your fighting skills" she says while dragging me in. After we have been wrestling for about fifteen minutes she pined me to the ground my breathing getting heavier than it already was from being worn out from wrestling. We look at each other for a minute and she says "y/n do you like women". I nod my head not being able to get any words out. She then leans down and kisses me 

A/N: ummm...tell me what you think and I'm gonna try to make the chapters longer but I wanted to finish it due to the fact that its almost one in the morning.