Chapter 13 - ॐ

[Taylor (Taye) Owusu]

CHAPTER 13

No Hard Feelings

Penny Proud's voice blended into the background.

There was no words to explain the feeling of Taye's lips colliding with mine. It wasn't until I ran out of breath that I pulled away from the kiss.

The tension in the room was high as we stared at each other. Her hand held onto the side of my face and she hadn't let go of my chin.

Taye looked torn at the fact that the kiss ended.

She used her thumb to lightly brush my bottom lip as she told me, "You're a good kisser..."

Taye carefully met my eyes again as she asked, "You're not upset? I just told you that I use people for my own entertainment..."

I breathed in before exhaling gently. "What does that have to do with me?" I respond.

Taye let out a soft chuckle and I could feel her breath against my neck. It tickled my skin, and sent a pulse straight between my legs.

...Calm down. You're getting too excited.

"You'd prefer it if I liked you though, no?" Taye whispered softly into my ear, "Or maybe... you don't want to risk getting hurt again so you're relieved that no feelings will be involved?"

"You're right." I said and I quietly sucked in a breath when her lips returned to my neck.

Taye asked, "And what if we develop feelings?"

I opened my mouth and she nipped my neck just then, causing me to gasp. She proceeded to switch from kissing to sucking on my neck, and I bit my lip hard to contain myself.

"Now that the cat's out of the bag... can we move this into the bedroom?" Taye asked calmly, yet her expression was full of anticipation.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

As I looked into her eyes, there was that gleam again. It was so compelling. I could never think straight with her gaze on me.

"I don't know if I want to go down that road with you yet..." I spoke lowly.

Glimpses of what has taken place between her and Braille clouded my judgement.

"I said bedroom, not playroom." Taye then clarified with a amused look on her face. "Is that what you thought I meant? As badly as I'd like to leash you... it isn't that simple."

My body quivered at her last statement and I played it off as I laughed. "Nah. It's just... I-"

"There's nothing to be afraid of..." She said.

"Let me finish." I said sternly and Taye bit her lip in response. She bowed playfully while replying, "Yes, your majesty..."

"It's just I promised myself to never mix business with pleasure..." I explained.

"Think it over tonight and give me an answer in the morning. Then we'll start slowly when you're ready. Does that sound fair to you?" Taye asked.