About The SeasonalReads Community

Welcome to the SeasonalReads community!

Discovering a new community can be overwhelming, and we’re sure many of you are just itching to jump into all the events happening around Wattpad

Discovering a new community can be overwhelming, and we’re sure many of you are just itching to jump into all the events happening around Wattpad. You are probably wondering where to start, or how to submit your story to a reading list, or how to get featured in the community or around the platform in general!

We have great news for you because you are in the right place!

WHAT CAN YOU FIND IN THIS GUIDEBOOK?

This Profile Guide was created to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how things work around here on SeasonalReads. You'll find everything you need to know about this profile and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general. We will cover loads of guidelines, how’s, what’s, where’s, and why’s in here.

WHAT IS SEASONALREADS?

SeasonalReads is a home for the readers who organize their reading lists to match the moods and seasons of the calendar. We aim to feature the best books of different seasons for the Wattpaders. We want to promote more seasonal content on Wattpad and host exciting activities for every reader and writer around the world.

Remember: Read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all to our page! Thank you so much for following and we encourage you to tell your friends about this community.

Profile Guide: Table of Contents

☆ About The SeasonalReads Community

☆ Meet The Team

☆ Getting Your Story Featured

☆ Our Reading Lists