Chapter One

August/Yung POV 

I walked over to the bathroom sink and washed my hands. I dried my hand and came out of the bathroom then headed to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. "Bae what you doing?" Jada asked me. "Grabbing a bottle of wassup." I said to her as she came around and faced me. She kissed my lips and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You hungry? I was gonna cook something to eat and maybe we could watch a movie." she said to me. "Nah I'm good." I said pecking her lips and breaking from her embrace. "Yung." she said to me. "Huh." I replied to her. "What's up with you? Lately, it's like ya body here but yo mind somewhere else." she asked and said to me."Nothing just got a lot on my mind that's all babe." I told her. 

"Yung you act as if you only one that is going through shit." Jada said. "I never said that Jada. I gotta keep my head right to stay alive !" I said raising my voice. "Ok, but you never have time fa me !" she yelled back. "I'm too damn busy tryna keep the fucking bills paid. I don't need ya fucking nagging all the time !" I shouted. I walked into our bedroom and picked up my phone. The first thing I saw was a message from my homeboy Pablo so I opened it.

Pablo: What the fuck is this?? Ain't this yo girl?? 

 As soon as I opened it I got pissed to the max because it was a video of Kali twerking her ass on Instagram with a caption that said, Single Pooh

 As soon as I opened it I got pissed to the max because it was a video of Kali twerking her ass on Instagram with a caption that said, Single Pooh.  I felt rocks forming in my jaws from my anger because not only is she fucking twerking her ass she is outside at her car doing this bullshit like shit all sweet. I put on my hoodie and got ready to go because she got me fucked up. 

Kali POV

I poured another glass of wine and sat it on the counter then placed the wine back in the refrigerator. 

I posted the video of me twerking outside on Instagram because it's not like Yung gonna find out anyway

I posted the video of me twerking outside on Instagram because it's not like Yung gonna find out anyway. After all, he's not on my Instagram. I have been blowing his ass up and he has been ignoring me any fucking way. I sipped my wine and blew out a deep breath. I worked hard to become a good realtor and I refused to let anybody stop that. I met Yung seven months ago and despite the age difference we were attracted to each other.  When we hooked up the first time I thought it was a one-time thing but Yung wouldn't let up off me. I started catching feelings for Yung but he has a whole girlfriend at home. My phone went off and pulled me out of my thoughts quickly.