| Chapter 4 : His Saviour |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🌙🌙🌙~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

The void was endless, it was like he was drowning through water with no way to swim back up. Misaki was ready to give up on life when he jumped off the roof.

He never had a purpose in life, he could never defend himself from all the people and voices from him. He always would ignore them and move on with life but now...Misaki wanted to just give up on how everyone doubted him.

Misaki wanted to forgive Tenko for not being strong enough to survive, he felt sorry that he made the promise to him about being strong in his life and to stand up for what he believed in.

He couldn't do it, he failed Tenko, he failed at keeping his promise and was afraid of standing up for what he believed in. Misaki was afraid of how people will judge him on his point of view, he is afraid that people will keep on saying theses hurtful words to him.

Sinking down the dark waters into the dark void where there is no light to pull him up, he had no one to saving him from complete darkness.

Until a voice can be heard from the black void, "...Get Up..." it was like someone was reaching out to him. Helping him away from the black void. He couldn't see anything but a hand that was pale with sharp nails reaching out to him.

His voice sounded so familiar but he couldn't know where he heard it from. It was like he was hearing himself shouting to get up but with an unfamiliar voice helping or leading a hand to him.

"Get Up!" Misaki open his eyes to see he was facing a ceiling roof, looking around his surroundings he saw that he was in a run down room.

It was a bit chilly because of the broken windows in the room. Misaki sat up on the edge of the bed to see that his shirt was gone and his chest was covered in bandages including his hands, arms and face.

It confused him on who saved him from his suicidal attempt that he did. Misaki looked around to see a door leading out the room. The window was open to let the cold air flow into the room.

He got up feeling a little bit of pain but he ignored it to go towards the door. He reached the door to hold the door knob to get ready for the person waiting behind this door.

'Breath in...breath out', he thought before opening the door slowly to reveal a big living room that was abandoned with someone on the couch sharpening their katana.

The person looked up at Misaki with no express on there face, "I see that your well now, sit down and we will talk."

Misaki walked to the chair in front of the guy slowly and sat down to look confused at the guy. "Ok. You must be wondering...why I saved you from your suicidal attempt..."

The person in front of him looked familiar but he doesn't know where from, "let's start of with introductions, you might of heard of my name being made by those so called hero's but they called me... Stain, 'The Hero Killer'."

Misaki then finally realised who he was, Stain was wanted for killing hero's or even getting hero in critical condition that they would be forced to retire from hero work. He was wanted man for a lot of hero's and maybe even the hero commission.