Chapter 1: ONE NORMAL DAY

Avery's P.O.V
I stood on the pavement with my head into the mobile phone. Suddenly a voice struck my ear's, taking a gulp I turned back. A black figure with an axe in hand approached me. Now, I saw him clearly. he grinned at me evilly saying " it's your time to die dear Avery." As soon as I heard this I started running. I ran,and ran down the endless road. Suddenly I tumbled down,and hurt my legs. I felt them bleeding but still kept running. But, I lost my balance and stamina falling down and hurting my head badly. But, this was not the end.
A handsome man with blue eyes and bright skin colour came and ripped the stalkers head into 2 parts. He approached me and gave me a hand. I stood up. He pulled me in his arms, I smiled and then, when we were just about to have a kiss...
"Avery!!!!!!" a loud voice screamed in my ears. I tumbled down my bed on the floor hitting my head hard.
Alizarin A.K.A Aliza my identical twin sister laughed hard at my state. Smiling, "I said I feel the love."At last when Aliza stopped laughing she said "come on dear sister, get out of your blanket, it's time for college." Taking my blanket a little more towards me I said " Please more 10 minutes." With a loud fierce voice and an angry face Aliza shouted " Hey you sleepyhead! Get out of your blanket. Don't we have to go to the college?" I got up, folded my blanket and headed towards the shower.
A while later Aliza shouted from outside the bathroom door "get out or we will be late." With a deep sigh, I turned the shower knob off and got out of bathroom. I pulled over my white skinny jeans and a pink top with a pompom. Taking the hair designer and curling my red hair, I saw Aliza wearing a red tank and a black skirt which ended at her thigh. She put on some makeup. After we were all set, taking our bags we headed downstairs. We saw Alex, our older brother cooking some bacon for all of us. Our mother died when I and alizarin were 10 and Alex was 14, Some day's later our father left the house due his thought of, we being disgrace to the family. Since then Alex has been caring for us. Now, I and Aliza are 18 and Alex is 22.
Me and Aliza digged the plate of bacon with a great greed. Once we were finished both of us went to 'Harvard university',our college. Aliza ran fast and reached in the college minutes before me. When I entered, I saw Aliza in Thunder's arms. I smiled at them and they smiled back. Then Thunder told something to Aliza and both of them giggled again and again. Thunder is my sister Aliza's boyfriend from last 3 years. He is hot, smart, cute and foremost the most popular boy of college. His body screams HOT!!!! Every time I look at him. He is a dreamboy.
I headed to calculus class while Aliza and Thunder headed to phonetics, which made me feel more jealous. I saw a place empty next to Nathan my ex, without any guilt I went and sat next to him. He smiled at me while I smiled back. Ms.Goulding our calculus teacher started the same boring lecture. After 5 hours of intense college the bell rang and at last we were going home. I went to the main office to register my and Aliza's name for the one day study trip.
When I was back home, I saw no sign of Aliza. I asked Alex about Aliza but he denied of knowing about her. Hours passed, we waited, but there was no sign of Aliza. At last, when it was 11 in the night Aliza came home. Alex was too angry at her. A long long lecture later she went to her bedroom. I advanced towards her, telling her about the school trip. Suddenly, she started yelling at me telling " why in the sick world did you enter my name for the trip? You know I hate trips. I hate everything about travelling and adventure." I said " it's just a trip and it will be fine." My sister and I are total opposites, I am day while she is night. I am sun while she is moon. She is a badass, I am a cliché. But, still we love each other.
I went to sleep so I could wake up early in the morning.

Hey guys! I am Hermione Hell the author of this story. I am new on wattapad and enjoy reading and writing. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. I will be uploading the second chapter till 26/3/2015. Thanks keep reading. If you like my story follow me on Instagram @myvampirecrush.