all the time

all the time - jeremih
listen to the song while reading for a better experience ;)
"early in the morning's when i think about you
i hit you like what you sayin'
i could fuck you all the time"

the sudden pang of desire hit you right in the lower abdomen, your stomach stirring and heat pooling between your legs. you weren't sure where this sudden desperation was coming from. you were 100% positive you weren't getting horny just from the last hour you spent watching the emperor's new groove on the television in front of you. you hadn't even been thinking of anything obscene until this point; it's almost as if a wire in your brain snapped and released your hormones in a second. but you knew that you had to fix this feeling fast; and there was always someone willing to help you. or would they really?

you had your fair share of times being needy with your boyfriend wakasa, and you knew how hard it was to convince him to give you his full attention when he wasn't in the same mood as you. you'd known him for years, been dating for a while now, and still considered him to be the most nonchalant person you've ever crossed paths with. the biggest downfall of such a patient man is just how unfaltering they are when they truly believe they have all the time in the world. if his physical strength is out of this world, his mental strength is out of this entire universe. slowly rubbing your thighs exposed by your silky pink sleep shorts, you silently cringe to yourself as you remember the time waka made you lay on the bed naked for an hour because you were being needy and he wasn't going to fuck you until he finished reading his book. getting frustrated and taking matters into your own hands, you began to run a hand down your stomach to rub at your clit to give you some much needed friction. if he wasn't going to help, you'd have to do help yourself, right? if you hadn't known any better, you would've thought he didn't care at all until he tied your ankles and wrists to the bed frame because he wasn't going to allow you to cum without him. "brats don't get what they want so easily," he told you.

the journey to have sex with waka was long and tedious, but the reward was always worth it. you feel another gush of heat pooling between your thighs as you remember the times he pounded into you through the night, always being able to cum multiple times around his cock during just one round. a tingling sensation vibrates through your body from your toes to your head and you knew that you needed it so bad.

letting out a shaky breath you had been holding in your chest, you reach for the remote to turn off the TV. as the silence of the night floods the living room of the apartment that you two shared, you grab your phone that laid next to you and click the power button to check the time. 1:30 AM. you weren't sure if wakasa was even still awake and you debated on if you should wake him up to help you take care of your little problem if he happened to be sleeping. laying your phone back in it's original spot on the couch, you rise to your feet, slightly stretching your muscles in the process. your stomach was churning and your ears felt like they were on fire as you lightly padded your feet through the dim hallway to reach your shared bedroom.

as you got closer, you noticed that the room was still warmly lit by the small lamp at the desk in the corner of the room. so he was awake. excitement coursed through your veins; you weren't sure if you've ever felt this needy before. slowly creeping into the room, you laid your eyes upon the back of his head sitting at the desk.

his long streaks of hair cascaded slightly past his broad shoulders accentuated by the loose black t shirt that he was wearing. tiptoeing closer, you could see that he was wearing his favorite loose plaid pajama pants. the comfortable outfit made you want to kiss all over his cheeks and rip off all his clothes and pounce on him at the same time. his right arm rested over the desk, pencil in hand sketching something onto a paper that you couldn't quite make out. drawing was a hobby for waka and you find yourself smiling as you remember the time he made you strip naked and lay on the couch so he could "draw you like one of his french girls." the air was silent except for the slight clacking of a lollipop against his teeth while sloshing it around in his mouth.