Op/ening•

Vamona|Vee|Mona

I tossed in my sleep trying to block out all the noise that was coming from downstairs. It was 3 am in the morning and he was showing out like he didn't have his pregnant wife sleeping upstairs.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand to dial his cell. I glanced at the ringing phone next to me on the bed, his dumb ass would leave it up here.

I sighed rubbing my belly softly feeling my sugar bunny moving. "Mama gone get daddy for keeping us awake" I mumbled throwing my legs over the side of the bed and slipping on my bedroom shoes.

I snatched my robe off the door and slid it on my arms, " What are they doing ?" I questioned as I walked out of the room and on the stair balcony.

I seen Wiz, and a couple of his friends shooting pool.
" Let's gooo!!" Wiz loud as yelled.
I squinted my eyes to see him sipping on a cup.
I know this man isn't drinking right now.

" Wiz baby ," I called leaning over.
I sighed when he didn't respond, " Cam!" I called again, holding my belly. I was having some bad cramps tonight.

I grabbed the stair case rail going down carefully.
I shook my head at the mess him and his friends had created in my living room.

I tied my robe a little tighter as I approached the source of the chaos.

I wobbled over to Wiz grabbing his waist from the back, making him jump.

" Wassup baby? You okay?" He turned around looking down at me.

I scrunched my nose up at the alcohol on his breath.

" Babe you guys are so louddd.." I whined studying his facial expressions.

He smiled at me licking his lips softly.
" Give me a second yall," he told his friends as he guided me towards the stairs.

" What you doing half naked gurl? " he chuckled.

" Cameron I'm not playing with you, I'm trying to get some sleep. Can't they come back in the daytime hours? " I asked him, moving his wandering hands.

" I'll have em out in the next 30 minutes, ok?" He kissed my forehead lightly rubbing my sides.

I held onto his waist, " I'm hot and hungry ."

He smiled eyeing me," I got some tacos from Guacomole's, I'll heat em up for you and bring em up. Just let me get this cleaned.." he let my waist go and held onto my left hand admiring my wedding ring.

" Wheww..she sitting pretty " he fooled bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it softly.

" Hurry up please Cameron, we have to get up early tomorrow.." I said turning around to walk back upstairs.

" I love youuuu.." he sung watching my backside.
I waved him off as I reached our bedroom.
I got comfortable under the sheets before my lids got heavy.

An hour /half later..

Cameron flopped down on the couch, tired from cleaning up damn near the whole house.

He had been celebrating his national draft with his boys and the night was a good night.

He hopped up remembering to warm up the food for his wife. She had been cranky all day into the night and he knew all she wanted was some food and for him to hold her.

He made his way up to the room with the plate in his hand. He seen her shifting in her sleep with her hand on her belly, trying to get comfortable in their king size bed.

 He seen her shifting in her sleep with her hand on her belly, trying to get comfortable in their king size bed

He smiled, setting the plate on the night stand and lifting the comforter so he could slide in.

She groaned moving away from the coldness that entered under the covers. Wiz pulled her body closer to his and kissed the back of her neck.

" You up mama?" He mumbled in her ear, nibbling on it. She shrugged him off her, cuddling up to her pregnant pillow.

" you mad at me ? " he said sadly, kissing her arm and climbing on top of her.

He maneuvered her onto her back, and her eyes fluttered open softly. Wiz bent down to peck her lips, to his surprise Vee let him get some smooches.

" Ya know I'm sorry baby.." he said into the kiss, his hands exploring her warm body. She had been wrapped in the heavy comforter all night.

" Cameron stop it, I'm going back to sleep.." she said feeling her husbands hands wander into her silk night robe.

" I cleaned everything up, stop being mad with me Vee .." he kissed her cleavage, untying her robe slowly. Vee sighed softly enjoying the feeling of his hands caressing her body.

Little did he know he was turning her on 100%.
But she didn't wanna show it, Cameron had been ignoring what she wanted to do all day. And she let him have it, but she wasn't gonna let him have what he wanted right now.

She knew Cameron. He was high,drunk,and horny.

" I'm not in the mood Cameron .." she voiced closing her eyes and attempting to turn over.

He grabbed her arms and held them above her head.
" You know I know you.." he mumbled, running his long finger in between her soaking folds.

She sucked in her breath and shut her eyes.
She knew she couldn't fight against her hormones.
Not tonight.

Her husband had his dreads pulled up in a ponytail like she liked it, his tattoos on display like she liked it, and his sultry voice on a 10 like she loved it!

" You gone tell me why you mad wimme before the sun comes up love, " he slid her robe off her shoulders and she let him.

That night was another night to remember.