More detailed of the attack(?)(rewritten)

Itachi and Naruto put on henges so they wouldn't alarm them yet. Once everyone was in position they took of the henges. They attacked. Naruto unleashed Kurama. At first he was a chibi version, but then grew to his original size.

      "Look its  the demon brat!" One of the villagers yelled pointing at Naruto.  "U-uhm" "It's the Kyuubi!" Another yelled.

   "Get the hokage!" They rushed to the tower.

     "What the brat is here and the akatsuki!" She yells while she sends an anbu to get konoha 12 (well 10).(idk)

    When they arrive , she says "The brat and akatsuki are attacking. Your- Wait where's Ino?" "I saw her with Naruto." Shikamaru says. "YOU IDIOT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BRING THAT BRAT BACK!" She screams. "Your job is to kill the akatsuki and bring Naruto back!"

    Naruto unleashed Kurama They killed the ones that hated him,Like the villagers that hate Naruto that attacked yelling

Demon
Go die
You brat
You fucking monster!

Kurama killed them. And said "They deserved to die."

  Konoha 12 arrive and Sasuke yells "Get my bride you guys or you all die! From the wrath of the all mighty Uchiha!"

  "Itachi you're going die and he's mine!" The brat yells.

The akatsuki all jump down. " You fucking brat" Deidara  says.

They battle and the 10 are all almost dead. Tsunade comes with medical ninja and heals them.

      Naruto, Ino, and the others head back to the base.
Ino stays in Konan's room with her.

Hope You have a good day / night.

My phone is about to die.