The woman behind the mask.

There was once a very rich man named Alfred who got everything he wanted. When Alfred was passing the road, he saw a poor old lady, the old lady said "Sir, can you  please give me some water and shelter, in return I will give you a carnation flower." Alfred took the flower and ripped it apart and threw the remains at her. Couple days later, he found her again, the old lady said the same thing, Alfred told her "No!" He took the flower and threw it away, the old lady walked away.
He was woken up at night because someone was knocking at his door, he answered and saw the old little lady again, "What do YOU want!" In an angry way, the little old lady said "Some water and shelter please, and in return I will give you this carnation flower." He sighed and went inside to get water and threw the cup at her and all the water spilt, the old lady had enough and then revealed herself. She was a beautiful lady, Alfred was amazed by her beauty and told her "I'm sorry, do you need anything at all, I thought you were an old lady!" The fairy was angry and cursed him. He had to live as an old man, he asked for forgiveness, the fairy said "If you learn to be kind and not judge a book by its cover, then I shall forgive you"
The man spent 3 years in an old mans form, he helped others and grew younger, the fairy then came to him again in an old lady  form, the man asked if she had needed anything at all, the fairy then revealed herself and turned him back, the man was happy, he thanked her and asked if she had needed anything, "Kindness." Alfred nodded and then the fairy left. Then Alfred lived a happily ever after.
The End.