Chapter 1

(Rachel's POV)

Me and Jason were supposed to eat lunch together, but he wasn't at our table. I found him walking around, so I ran up to him and poked his back. "Hey jerk."

"Hey slut." He smiled at me.

I smiled, hiding the ping. I used to be the biggest slut of the school, but my goals have changed since Jason became important in my life. "What's up?" I asked, poking his arm. "You ditched me at lunch! Who's the girl?"

He laughed. "What do you mean? Shouldn't you be blowing someone right now?"

"Nah just got back from one." I lied, laughing to cover it up.

"I knew it!" He laughed his godly laugh.

I nodded and giggled, then held out my arms for a hug. "Come onnnn."

"Mmmmm." He kinda lifted his arms up and laughed.

I slapped his chest and laughed. "You're mean! Now I don't want to hug you. You smell anyway."

"Yea I smell good!" He chuckled, then tugged a bit on my hair which was pulled up in a ponytail. "Ew why a ponytail?"

"You smell like horse shit! And because I was too lazy to do anything else."

He laughed. "Fine then." He turned and started walking away.

I laughed and reached for his arm, but missed and grabbed a hold of his hand and tugged him back to me. He finally gave me my hug. I hugged back and exhaled a little. Being in his arms was warm and great.

He released from the hug first. "Hey Rach?"

"Yea?"

"Remember when you tried to screw me?" He chuckled.

I thought he was going somewhere else with that. "Yea I do." I giggled, then smirked a little as an idea came to me. I rubbed my hand on his arm, because I knew it would bug him.

He chuckled, not catching on to my plan. "That was when I had dirty blonde hair."

"Yea." I continued rubbing his arm, knowing he'd get it soon enough.

"Ew." He laughed and backed away.

"What, is something bothering you?" I asked, then some lame person yelled at us.

"You two are sooooooo flirting!"

"Yes," Jason said to me, then glared up at the person. "Fuck off."

"Yea! You don't even know what flirting is." I said.

"Yea huh! That's flirting! You two were flirting!"

"I'll show you flirting." I grumbled, grabbing a hold of Jason's arm, losing control. I tugged him forward and slammed my lips against his into a passionate and intense kiss.