A last goodbye to my Comfort character.

"Don't go!" You said while resting your head on his chest.
"I have to go, Sorry-" You cut him off by pushing him by his shoulders.
"No! You promised to stay with me till the end!" You said and more tears streed down your face. He looked at you with a sad smile. How can he do this? He was supposed to stay with you, make you feel protected in his arms till the end.
"Princess, I am not real! You've to live without me! We don't belong together" He said and pulled you closer to his chest. You were weak to fight back so you let it be.
"Don't go! Please I will di-" Before you could say anything else He pressed his lips on yours. You wanted to stop the moment. He pulled away and looked at you. Your knees were weak to stand He wrapped his one arm around your waist and pulled your head on his chest on another.
You didn't hugged him back, You wanted comfort. Inhaling his sweet scent, You buried your face You felt his hands caressing your hairs.
He cupped your both cheeks forcing you to look at him.
"I have to go! You deserve someone better. Who could keep you happy than i ever could." He said in a slow voice, trying to comfort you one last time.
"You have to live without me, I was only here to fix you, keep you safe and make you feel loved." He said before kissing your forehead. You wanted to push him away and also wanted You hug him and keep you with himself.
"But I- I still need you! I am not safe. I am hated. I am broken. You have to come to me. Kiss me, hug me. Make me feel protected, safe and make me feel like nobody can hurt me You're gonna save me from all evil. You will treat me like a little kid because- because I never felt such feelings. My childhood was ruined. I was hated, Nobody loves me. Nobody wanna be my friend, You're only friend I have. Nobody hugged me ever, You were only person who made me feel loved. When i was bullied You saved me. When i was abused You made me feel loved. How will i live without you?" You said before again breaking down in tears.
"My Big babygirl have to grow up now. She have to be independent and love herself" He said and kissed your both hands. You were never kissed or hugged with this love ever. He was just imaginary. An imaginary perfection.
He looked in your big eyes and wiped the tears away from your red cheeks. He was the only person Who thought you're more beautiful than anything. You forgot he is imaginary He can't be real. He pulled into a hug one last time.
"I am sorry Love. I have to leave." You wanted to yell, hug him and keep him in your arms. But he was not there. You didn't had enough energy to say anything. You realized you can't make him stay. You have to let him go. It was your last moment with him.
"Princess You have to be strong." He Whispered in your ear. You closed your eyes when you saw Him fading. His white pieces flying toward sky in face of Glitter. You was fading slowly. You fell on your knees with his lifeless fading body. You hugged him as tight as possible. You opened his eyes and saw he left. He is faded. "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING. THIS WORLD WILL KILL ME. PLEASE I NEED YOU!" You yelled as loud as you can but he won't hear. He left. He faded. He was never real.
"I LOVE YOU! PLEASE..." You yelled and closed your eyes.

This story will never get completed.
He left!
Stop him. Tell him, I need him.