voted out pink x red

_______
red looked down at the floor as he saw the blood puddle grow wider and wider. he had a smile on his face that went back to his ears, hell, if you saw him you would think he was the happiest person on earth. but this..this wasnt a smile of happiness. no, this was a smile of satisfaction. he had been waiting to kill cyan for the whole game, but he was always stuck with yellow. luckily, someone else killed her ! "hmm..bye bye you too, see ya never !" red heard someone coming down the hall and quickly hopped in the vent. he peered through the cracks in the vent and saw who had walked in, oh. it was just pink, well then! he can come out of the vent then. pink knew he was an imposter, so what did it matter?? he hopped out and quickly gave pink a smile, "yknow..knifes are grreat for killing. dontcha think☺️?" ...pink looked red up and down with a look of fear on their face.  "aww. whats that face for..? well, come on. who are we going to blame this time?" .."red." "hhhmmm??" pink sighed, it sounded as if they were tired. oh, so tired of this. tired of blaming everyone else when they KNEW red was the killer. "red,,we have to stop. youre killing innocent people just because you dont want to get found for YOUR crimes." red was..shocked. pink had never had a problem with this before, but NOW they do?? man. "aha..pink. do you hear yourself?? come on, this is embarrassing to hear. lets just get it OVER WITHH" .."god..what am i going to do with you." eventually pink reported the body and everyone gathered at the table. "I SAW—" "red did it." "...what." "im sorry you guys, ive known he was the imposter the whole time. he threatened me if i didnt cover up for him. im so, so, sorry for not telling you sooner. please, just get the voting over with" ...this..this COULDNT BE HAPPENING. "PINK WHAT ARE YOU DOING." "im sorry, red." everyone voted for red, except for red. red voted for pink, he couldn't BELIEVE them. THEY SWORE TO NEVER TEL— "red, its time for you to get out." "ahaha....well then ! my time is up..i suppose. 😐" red took a step towards the open door and then felt someonw grab his arm, "hm?..oh." pink was hugging him,,were they?? WERE THEY FUCKING CRYING??? "red..im so sorry. i just, i just DIDNT want other people to die. not because of me." "oh. well. i suppose, you dont have to worry about that anymore,," "wait wh-" red pulled pink out of the ship with him, killing them both. hey, atleast..at least they died together  right?? no, wait. that wasnt what pink wanted. they wanted the killings to stop. she just wanted red out so they wouldn't be troubled anymore. *well, WHO CARES WHAT THEY WANT, RIGHT??? I MEAN, THEY BETRAYED ME.*