Moon

Oscar Wang and Hu Yetao as Engineers and Doctors?

Oscar's POV

Why do they have to chose me? Of all the people in our faculty? Why does it have to be me?!

Why can't it be Mika? Or Gan Wangxing? Even that humble bragger kid Patrick would be a better choice than me.

"Oh, man! Don't be so down. You've just been labeled as the most handsome guy among us in first year Medicine!" Mika said smiling, obviously teasing me.

I huffed.
The hell I care!

Mika together with Caelan, Fu Sichao, Xie Xingyang and Wu Yuheng are my friends since junior highschool, when I first transferred from Brazil.

I just wanted to study and have a normal college life.
Nothing more.

It is even too much to asked for?

"Hey, what's with the sulky face of our Faculty Moon?" Liu Yu ask teasing me, after taking a seat with Fu Sichao, Xie Xingyang, Gan Wangxing, Jin Long and Wu Yuheng in front of me.

It's lunch break.

Currently they are at the Medical foodcourt, after deciding to sit together with the friends they made for the first few days, they'd combined this two big tables to accommodate all of them.

"He doesn't want to be the Moon representative." Rikimaru said, while playing on his phone.

"Huuuh?! You don't want to be the Moon representative? But everyone is fighting for that!" Xie Xingyang said, eyes bulging.

"What's wrong with your head my friend?" Lin Mo adds.

"They can take it if they like. I don't really mind." Oscar deadpan replied, making everyone on the table to look at him.

"I heard from some seniors that all the contestants would have a gathering later in the evening, is that right?" Liu Yu ask, while picking some broccoli on his plate.

"Yeah."
Ugh! The gathering later. It's making Oscar hate the competition even more.

You see after being admitted at Medical Faculty, they notice that they had a very busy studying schedule, so busy that Oscar needs to review his books every night for the past few days just to catch up on his classes everyday.

Oscar is smart, no.. genius perhaps. Passing the admission of Medical faculty at EHU, one of the top Universities in Asia with a flying color, but his dream of becoming a world class neurosurgeon is what's making him to work harder.

"Then.. should we go with you?" Fu Sichao said making all of them to look at him.

After a seconds of contemplating.

"I don't think it's a bad idea." Caelan nods. "You don't want to be the moon, because it's taking your time to study and you might be bored, right?" Caelan said pointing at Oscar. "Then, how about we go together with you at the gathering, then afterwards we could do a group study."

"Yeah! I will let you borrow my notes too." Patrick said enthusiastically.

Everyone nods in agreement.

---

"Ugh! Remind me why are you all here, again?" Oscar said, the moment all of his friends started to drool over the other Faculties Moon and Star well, all except for Rikimaru whose been busy with his phone.

"Dude! I don't get it why you didn't want to be the Moon!" Caelan said roaming his eyes inside the convention center where all this year's faculty Moon and Star have their first gathering.