JK

Jungkook was always like that. Lonely. He wanted someone, someone who could be with him, maybe a lover, maybe a friend. But he had none of them, only because he was a vampire. And not a human.
He knows how the world hates vampires, even though they are creatures too, just like humans. But they are not treated like that. They are treated like they are some vile disgusting animals who should not exist. And that's why everyone at the university hates him. No one wants to be-friend him. Some because they are afraid of him, some because of all the prejudice against vampires. No one treats him like they should.
All the hate makes Jungkook want to not exist anymore. But unfortunately, he can't die. He is immortal. Many vampires are immortal, many are not. The reasons are not specific why. But unfortunately, Jungkook is immortal, he stopped aging when he turned 20, just a few months ago. And he hated himself for that. He thought mortal vampires were lucky, because people /liked/ them more than immortal vampires, and the fact that Jungkook was the only vampire in the university he studies in just made it more worse.
No one would sit with him, everyone refused to do group projects with him, no one talked to him, except for the people that bullied him, just for being a vampire.
It hurt Jungkook, he wanted to make a friend, he never had one. He wanted to know how it feels like. To have someone with you, someone who can make you laugh until your stomach hurts, someone who can comfort you when you are sad. But he doesn't think he will have one. Ever.
What makes it worse was he didn't even have his parents, they were mortal vampires, and they died in an accident four years ago. He was lonely, all by himself, he had no one in this big world. He just hoped he would eventually find someone who will not him for being a vampire. And love him and accept the way he was. He just hoped.

tried writing lmao