Chapter One

Kakashi tackled a masked Hawk ANBU leader named Hizuko.

" Who are you and why are spying with us?" Kakashi asked as he removed Hizuko's mask and revealed to be a member of the Uchiha Clan as Hizuko (18) activated her tomoe sharingan.

" Stop seizing my works! I'm just checking on Naruto Uzumaki!" Hizuko Uchiha said.

" You're.....A member of the Uchiha Clan?" Kakashi Hatake said.

" I'm not just an ordinary member of the Uchiha Clan." Hizuko Uchiha said. " I'm Hizuko Uchiha. Naruto's childhood friend and a Chunin ninja of the Leaf. I'm a founder and leader of Hawk ANBU faction."

" Now there's Root and now this Hawk Organization." Kakashi Hatake said.

Kakashi let go of Hizuko.

" I keep my below profile and secretive." Hizuko Uchiha said. " I don't want Danzo find out that I'm an Uchiha, he will surely killed me and taking my sharingan. Now that is the reason why Sasuke Uchiha attacked the Kage Summit because he focus on his attentions to Danzo."

Later, Yamato interrupted.

" Who is that girl?" Yamato asked.

" Don't panicked Yamato. I'm not here to harm Naruto, I'm just checking on him." Hizuko Uchiha said. " My name is Hizuko Uchiha of the Hawk Organization."

" Hizuko Uchiha. Are yoy awared of Itachi's killing the entire Uchiha Clan?" Yamato asked.

" I'm awared of that. It was unfortunate that Itachi would executed his mission without a consult from the Third Hokage." Hizuko Uchiha said.

" When did you formed an ANBU faction?" Kakashi asked.

" That was two years ago." Hizuko Uchiha said. " After the death of the Third Hokage, Lady Tsunade made me an ANBU and chose me to be her bodyguard."

" Are there other members of your factions?" Yamato asked.

" There are several." Hizuko Uchiha said. " Just keep out of sight from the Root ANBU who were monitoring Sai's moves."

" I already took care of it." Kakashi Hatake said.