Introduction

My name is Doctor Seth Andrews, and I'm a Multiverse Observer. I jump from timeline to timeline, universe to universe, observing and studying all the foreseeable multiverses. I've seen every possible universe, every outcome, every generation of man. Although, unlike man, I can see "The End of Time". Unlike man, I do not hypothesize the end of the universe, or universes; I know it. I can see it. My prowess is beyond man's capacity. I apologize if it seems like I am making fun of man's ability to see past this illusion they call "Life."
There isn't just one of an individual human going through this construct called life, there is many. But these universes are too spread out that for any normal human to get from one to another, their own universe will have already combusted into nothing.
That's where I come in. I am a Multiverse Observer. A Timeline Jumper. Even a Time Traveler. I can travel from these universes as if time didn't exist. To put it simply; the sheer amount of time it takes for light to reach one of these universes from another is unparallel to my speed. I can go from one to another in the time it takes you to blink, or snap your fingers, or even the milliseconds it takes your brain to send neurons to your hands to form the snapping position. Yes, it's fast. But it's too fast for a regular human to survive. To compare, if you were to rotate your wrist at that kind of speed, your wrist would not only snap like a toothpick, but all the bones in your arm would shatter into quintillions of tiny fragments. Now imagine what would happen to a human if you only walked less than a quarter of half a kilometer in that speed; The atoms in your body would vaporize, and you would become nothing. No skin, no blood, no bone; nothing. You would be gone in an instant. Just like the snap of your fingers. Now I apologize again if I have disturbed you.
I am not a God, a higher being, nor am I a Superhero that you'd see in comic books. Think of me as a "Supernatural Guide."
Now that I have your proper attention (or your confusion), your curiosity and I shall be your guide to understanding all of these stories I have uncovered about the hundreds of thousands of multiverses in the universe.
Join me, as we break time, space, and reality as we hop from dimension to dimension to find out the answers to all of your questions.