Monday (ft. Choerry)

Hello :)
LOONA
501 words.

"That's right there, right there haha," Yerim's precious giggle flies through my ears and her smile shines through my eyes with the best beam to extinguish.

"Is it? I thought it was in Seoul," I reply with a bite of steak and Yerim snatches the fork from my hands when I cut another piece. "Hmm, yours is always so good." She hums in satisfaction. "What do they do to yours that they don't to mine?" She complains with a pout even if prosperity splayed on her tongue.

"You know what it is?" I say with a hint of mystery and Yerim leans forward on the table after placing the fork down with a barely silent connection of metal. "They put my love for you in it." Yerim acts as though she'd vomit at my words, falsely gagging up whatever imaginable substance she could.

"Ewww that's so corny, Oppa." Even with her naturally holy smile I still find it unbelievable for someone to be so perfect yet it's believable since the lass sat just before myself. Hands holding a chin that would curve smoothing whenever she'd smile and arms holding a torso that I occasionally wrap forearms around to comfort.

Yerim was, and always will be a nonpareil woman that I have loved, and love since high school. From her cheery mode to straighten a fallen chest and her gorgeous smile to arise cheek bones to mimic, a short replica of her own would cause World War Two twice and maybe she'd include three while on that indefectible killing spree.

Yerim brings her arm around and places her hand on mine with a feverish wave of enthusiasm and with pair of scissors to cut a school project in half, Yerim makes it impossible to be a joker to that protagonist: Batman. But Yerim is my only protagonist and she knows what those big chocolate orbs leave impacted whenever eye contact is a virtue.

There's a pause of appreciated appreciation and another to apprehend abomination but Yerim isn't some rock bitch with unlikelihood.

"You know... I actually don't like the Incredible Hulk." Her eyes tell a fairytale and her curled lips tell a joke without it being blurted. She smiles. A nice, happy smile and I have no choice but to reciprocate, and when I do that pearly smile widens with a small pad of lovable decreasing. "I'm kidding." Her voice drops a tad and her smile decreases with brown. "I love you. I love you a lot." And even with such a gaze of perpetual grace Yerim gashes a hearted warrior with a lash of shameless beautiful beauty, but she's innocent. So, so innocent. It's like she doesn't know her ability, like she'll never walk the same route I have been for over four years now and the lights suddenly go dim and a steady stream of jazz starts picking an environment by default yet the pace is already set.

Pour the cheorry wine. Maybe a drink would increase those orbs again.