Punishment :)

One day as your were walking down the hall, you saw your childhood bestfriend Ushijima. You saw him going into the volleyball clubroom. You decide to pull a joke on him, you followed up behind him. Little did you know he wasn't in the best mood. 

As you crept behind him you saw him slam the door. ''Why is he so pissed?" you asked yourself as you got closer to the door. You knock on the door twice. No answer. You knock on it again ''Ushijima, I'm coming in'' you say as you carefully open the door. 

When you open the door you see Ushijima changing clothes. ''Oh god! Ushijima I didn't mean to I'm sorry''. You cover your eyes out of embarrassment. ''Do you need something y/n? Or did you just come to annoy me again?" Ushijima says in an annoyed tone. ''Hey! I'm not annoying don't be rude'' you say in a sassy tone. Ushijima looks at you straight in the eyes, he starts walking closer to you. ''Giving me sass now? You little bitch.'' he says while pinning you against the hall harshly. Your heart starts beating fast. You couldn't help but look down at his abs, after all he didn't get the chance to put on a shirt. He grabs your neck ''He...y.. Ushijima'' you say while grabbing his hand. He looks at you once again. ''Can't you ever just shut up you fucking slut?" He says while starting to take off your shirt.  ''Ush..ijima.. I-'' you say. You feel flustered but you don't want him to stop. You liked this feeling. You liked being dominated by him. You wanted him to do indescribable things to your body. He slowly removed your shirt. He starts kissing your neck and leaving marks where only both of you can see. ''You like this don't you?'' He says while grinning.  You were too embarrassed to answer back. He slapped you across the face, ''answer me. You like this don't you?''  You didn't know what to say. Millions of things were already going on in your head. ''y-yes'' you say while looking down at the floor. ''yes...?'' says Ushijima lifting up your chin. ''Yes m-master'' you reply back before kissing him. ''Better'' he says.

You both begin removing your clothes. He bends you over a desk. ''I'm so fucking hard'' he says while grabbing your hair and putting it in. You felt as if you were getting impaled. He started moving faster. Moans and grunts coming from both of you. He turned you over so you were facing him. He begins thrusting once again. You felt your eyes going to the back of your head. He slaps you ''Focus you cum slut'' . While thrusting he kisses your breast area leaving marks on you. You grab his neck ''Ushijima... I'm gonna'' you stop as he thrusts faster. ''You only cum when I give you permission, remember who's in charge or do I need to remind you who your body belongs to Y/n?''  ''N-no...'' you reply. You start giving each other harsh kisses, sucking each other's tongues he gently grabs your thighs and squeezes them. He shoves his tongue roughly in your mouth before saying ''Cum for me.'' You think ''finally'' as you arch your back and allow yourself to cum for him. He starts grunting while moving himself faster and harder. He covers your mouth. ''Ushijima.. i can't breathe'' you mumble trying to get words out of your mouth. ''Only good girls get to breathe, as you. You're one of the naughtiest little whores I've ever met. "

He finally removes his hand. You gasp for air. You see him watching you pant like a dog. He grins at you while moving down. He kisses your stomach and moves down to your thighs. He grunts like sucking and licking them. You couldn't stop yourself from moaning loudly. He bites down on your thighs saying ''shut.the.fuck.up'' you cover your mouth before you can scream in pain.

He moves into a chair ''why don't you come here and clean your master up?'' you go over to him and get down on your knees before placing his dick in your mouth. He starts moving your head back and forth. You gag on his dick. Every time you gag he would go faster and harder. He finally comes in your mouth ''Lick it all off'' he says. You sallow all his cum and open your mouth ''good girl'' he says while kissing you one last time. He starts placing his clothes back onto his body. ''This was fun, we should do this more often'' he says while leaving the room ''Chao chao y'n''

                                                              THE EEENNNDDD SWWEEETTIEESS