My Boss

Your room

Your room

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly my freaking alarm started ringing near my ears i tried to ignore i succeed. But then my phone started ringing .
I didn't seen caller id and picked up the call.

Y/n: who the hell is this in the morning don't you know how much important sleeping i was doing . I shouted but then

??: y/n you know our meeting is their and you are still sleeping.  Said a Male voice calm yet fierce.

She understood who it was and her hands were shaking in fear but she somehow dared to speak .

Y/n : yes mr.jeon i  will be there in an hour.
?? : yes you should be .

Saying this he hang up the  call.

A/n pov

So she really very   careless but because of some issues she has to work . And guess what she works there where the boss is very strict.
Age : 23 yrs

And that boy was jeon jungkook y/n's boss and crush .
Age : 24

His father died that's why he is handling the company.

Back to story:

Y/n done her morning routine and without eating breakfast she ran to her office .

Soon she reached there and without wasting any minute she gone to her boss office .

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

I reached to office and without wasting any minute i reached to my boss office and knocked the door .
Jungkook: come in . Cold voice

I entered in and he was sitting and working on his laptop . He is so handsome i was in my own world but snapped out of dreamland whe he was calling my name .

Jk : y/n , y/n ,y/n . He shouted .
Yn : oh sorry sir .
Jk: why are you late today . Cold
Yn: sir ... i ..ummm .
Jk : you were sleeping and shouted on your own boss .ohk tell me the schedule for today .