~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 PT 2~

[A.N] Yall pls listen to Biigpiig: Big Fan Of The Sesh vol 1😩

Recap:

Thats what's funny about him.

He has this presence, this aura of callous or hostile being. One would think he would be bothered by even my company, yes we can laugh about the miniscule things.

But I know he's not okay. Why...

Third Person P.O.V.

The pair and Elias shortly went on their way.

Caroline waved to Luca as he walked up to his porch and waited for him to get inside safely before she pulled off.

Their climate settled, and their hearts all seemed to beat in a calm rhythm as they laid in their beds.

Hetep*

The hour of joking and indulging in the good seemed to put their lives on pause, and opened a new impression.

But everything has to start again.

Eli's P.O.V.

Why can't I sleep yo.

There's something botherin' me,  I'm surprised I can feel calm without smoking. Gas is usually the only thing that puts me at ease.

I guess my visit to TT Carmen's was long overdue. I need to see her more often, I know she miss me.

I just can't bring my problems around her. I've never disappointed her.

And I won't. Ever.

I roll over and unlock my phone, tapping Caroline's profile on Instagram and checking her profile.

Who is this Luca? Why are they so close?

Not knowin' anything about him irks me. Last time she got mixed in with someone new, it didn't end well for either of us. She's like my baby sister, and I'll be damned if anything happens to her.

:No Results

I throw my phone over on my nightstand and try to sleep. I'm gonna have to deal with It, he don't look the type to be mixed up with the wrong people.

But in Carmen's eyes, neither was I.

Luca's P.O.V.

Life in my new town wasn't as bad as I first put it out to be. For the most part. I mean yes, people have their comments about my appearance, but when I was with my friends I never worried.

Until I wasn't.

Today was a prime example of what scientists would say "natural selection". Only the strong truly survive, and the weak get picked off. That's always how it is.

Even though I never openly confirmed nor denied my orientation, there was a large assumption. Regardless of the fact that they were correct, it seemed so ignorant that they correlated femininity with homosexuality.