17

Wow! Thanks for 900 reads <33 Don't worry, guys. More Sam and Ivy content coming soon!

Ivy shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She did not like how the tight, lacy dress under her large, fur coat hugged at her modest curves. Ivy wasn't aware of the eyes that were on her.

"Hello, I'm Kate." A vampire with long, blonde hair sauntered over to Ivy with well-deserved confidence. Each sister was more beautiful than the last. She had also met Carmen and Eleazar, who seemed infatuated with each other despite having spent centuries together. It was a kind of love that Ivy pined for. The kind she could only hope to see once in a lifetime.

"How are your urges?" Tanya asked. Ivy shrugged, "Since I've never had human blood, I think it helped." She wasn't lying, it helped a lot.

It helped a great deal to not know what human blood tasted like, therefore it didn't make her want to have it at all. Of course, she'd have those moments where she was curious, but it never overwhelmed her.

"You're right, Esme. She is beautiful." Carmen grabbed Ivy's face gently, examining it. "Like a porcelain doll, no? And oh – those doe eyes."

The Denali had visited for a day or two, they were eager to meet the new member of the Cullen family after hearing of her immense powers. They had also come to congratulate Bella and Edward's wedding that was going to happen very, very soon.

Yes, Bella and Edward had decided to get married.

It was not intentional, but Ivy had felt even more alone. Everyone was in love. Carlisle and Esme, Edward and Bella, Jasper and Alice, Emmett and Rosalie.

Except her.

"Aw, it's okay, Ives." Alice cooed, patting her soft, brown hair. "You'll find your love soon."

Alice's mischievous eyes shifted immediately to Edward, who stared right back with a frown.

There was a double meaning behind her words. A few days ago, Alice had a rather pleasant vision about Sam and Ivy reuniting. She began to think about it, which in turn plagued her mind. Alice couldn't wait to see her new favorite sister reconcile with her werewolf boyfriend. Her inability to stop thinking about it caused Edward to no longer be able to drown out her loud thoughts any longer. Sooner or later, he found out and it was safe to say Edward was less than pleased.

"Yeah..." Edward strained. "Someone new."

Wedding preparations were halted until after the newborn war and spring was rolling in soon.

Ivy couldn't believe how long it had been since her new life. It was already 6 months of living in solitude with the Cullens, barely being able to go out.

Jasper liked to stick close to either Alice or Ivy. He loved both of them and saw Ivy like a sister. He liked being around either of them because Alice was always happy, it was nice to be around someone who rarely had negative feelings or thoughts. Ivy, in turn, was like a fresh breath of air. Being around her could be compared to that of drinking tea or meditating for Jasper. Nothing really made her stressed out or angry. The only thing bad thing was how he also felt a sense of melancholy, like Ivy was slightly unhappy with being stuck alone, and just being lonely.

Ivy clawed at Jasper's scalp with her slender hands, while Alice rested comfortably on his lap as he lounged on an armchair. The three of them had become the closest out of all the Cullens. Though, Carlisle had a special place in Ivy's heart, what with him being her creator and all.

"Would you help us with fighting the newborns?" Carlisle had asked the Denali coven. Tanya sent him a knowing look. "If you let us kill the shapeshifters after, we'll help."