1.1 Pilot

"Stai, put the glass down, now," 

Staily backed up and pressed the broken glass bottle closer to his neck and pursing the soft skin, small droplets of blood dripping down from his neck, to his shirt.

"I-I can't— I won't— I won't do I-it!"

He won't. He doesn't want to participate in the competition. The way old men and women stared at him, like they wanted to break him, eat him up, or even— it disgusted him. He was taught to respect elderly, or people that were older then him. But, respect goes both ways. Why should he respect elderly when they don't respect him?

Why should he listen when the elderly don't listen back? Why should he express himself if the elderly won't let him?

Why?

This isn't fair.

Why?

This isn't fair..

Why?...

"This isn't fair! I should be able to do what I desire! Why should I always do what people tell me to do!" Staily screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Please—"

"It isn't fair! I want to go out! I-I want to eat, have fun!" he cried.

He dropped the bottle and sat on the floor.

"Oh... make friends.. party.. I-I don't want to sit on my ass all day and... be a model... I want to draw..I want to fix my own problems.. I want to learn something.. I want—"

"Staily Kleins!"

Staily's head shot up. It was his husband.

"A-ah... Kiel?.."

Kiel frowned. "Throwing a fit?"

Staily's eyes widened and shivered.

"N-no.. No! I'm not! I-I—"

Kiel kneeled down to Staily's level, frowning as he gently grabbed his jaw. "Stop the stuttering. What did I tell you about that?" He said with a low voice. Staily shuddered and clenched his fist.

"Ah.... you- you told me not to.. I'm sorry and.. I um.. won't do it again,"Staily said. "I promise."

Kiel sighed and saddened his expression.

"Baby, you know the consequences, right?" Kiel said, so obviously showing 'fake care' as Staily would call it.

"Right.. I-I know.. no food for today and.. tomorrow."

"Good. Go to the room."
______

Two knocks at the top. Three knocks in the middle. And four knocks at the bottom. It's was Stykie.

Staily quickly hopped off the bed and opened the door.

"Sty! Y-your here!" Staily said happily, jumping into his arms.

He had a... secret relationship with Stykie. He didn't know if Kiel knew but, he didn't care. Kiel was possessive and obsessive. When Staily would try to come out and express his feelings, Kiel would something like you're just confused. When he told Kiel he didn't feel like modeling, Kiel slapped him and called him lazy, I'm sorry, you know I'm only doing this because I love you, right?

Staily wasn't stupid. He knew Kiel didn't love like lovers are supposed to. He didn't feel guilty for Kiel. He never loved him, not one bit.

"Sorry... for earlier.." Staily apologized. "I-I shouldn't have lashed out like that.."

"It's fine. I understand," Stykie said, letting go of Staily. "Anyways, I got snacks~" he said, holding up a white bags, sounds of glass tapping each other.

"Rice balls?" Staily asked, his eyes shining."

"Yep."

"Oreos? Ramune? Sidral Mundet? Chips? Candy? Pocky sticks?"

Stykie chuckled. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes."

Kiel wouldn't let Staily eat junk food. He would only eat salad, water, protein bars, etc. He basically lived off of nothing. That was until Stykie came. When Stykie came, he was delighted.

Of course, Staily had no problem with keeping his weight down and his hygiene up, but he wanted to do something.

"I.. wish I could take you out.." Stykie mumbled, sitting down on the bed.

Staily giggled softly and sat in this lap, wrapping his legs around Stykie lap.

"What's Kiel's schedule?"

"He has... to set everything up for your modeling tomorrow. It'll take him awhile."

"So.." Staily muttered, a red tint forming on his cheeks. "W-we have time? Right? You're much more gentle then Kiel... Kiel doesn't prep when he does it.. it hurts.." he whined, digging his face into Stykie's shoulder. "I hate when he does it.."

Stykie bit his bottom lip and squeezed Staily's waist with his hand, using his other to lift Staily's head up and grabbing his chin.

"I'll go slow and.. gentle, m'Kay? I'll stop whenever you tell me to."
___
"Staily, wake—"

"I'm awake, Kiel.."

Kiel fixated his eyes on Staily's neck. There was bite marks. He didn't put those there. I know I didn't. I did not put those there. He frowned when Staily got up go to the bathroom. When he stretched, his lifted up about 2 inches, exposing more marks.

There was hickeys— not the hickeys I give to him. The hickeys were more like love bites and more... brighter.

Those weren't his. Kiel's "love bites" were darker and made Staily cry. Not cry out of pleasure— cry out of pain.

Kiel growled and picked up his phone.

"Yes sir?—"

"Call all male servants to the main building. Including, Stykie. There's someone seeing Staily."
_____

"Who was with Staily last night?" Kiel asked, gritting his teeth.

"I was, sir," Stykie answered.

Kiel stepped in front of Stykie. "What time?"

"I lead him to his room around 6:43pm. The time when Stai— Staily tried to off himself. I checked in on him at 9:30 and left around 9:37."

"Why so late?"

"I took all of the sharp things out of the room. Pens, pencils, glass, etc."

Kiel sharpened his gaze as Stykie.

"Then why was that vase still inside the room, hm?"

What?

"I found 2 pens, 3 pencils, and 2 mirrors. Why?"

Stykie opened his mouth to speak.

"I-"

"It was me."

Kiel turned his head to the person speaking up. It was Freshé and Tristan.

"We saw Stykie take all sharps things out of Young Staily's room. Since we hate our brother so much, we secretly put it back inside the room. So sorry~" they said in sync.

The Haul twins.

When Stykie was young, he always thought was useless because he wasn't twins like his 2 older brothers. But, Freshé and Tristan always reassured him and made sure he felt welcomed.

"You.."

Hellooooooooooooooooo just a 12 year old making BL wattpad stories lol

Anywho— I won't be able to answer comments because wattpad won't accept my freaking email.

But, I really hope you enjoy this story.