Oneshot

When you get drunk to get your mafia boyfriend's attention
Y/n pov
I was preparing breakfast in the kitchen when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I could smell his sweet chocolate scent. I turned around to look at him, and there stood my man wearing the world's most beautiful smile.
Y/n- you're up early today.( i said wrapping my arms around his neck)
Jk- i have a meeting today( he replied in a sleepy voice)
Y/n- oh yeah right!..i forgot.
Jk- you're forgetting something else also.
Y/n- uhh...what?
Jk- my morning kiss.
Y/n- oh-
He didn't let me complete and started kissing me. My heart started beating really fast. Even though we both have been dating each other since the last three years and i have been living with him from last 1 year but he still manages to bring butterflies in my stomach. He bit my lower lip telling me to kiss him back. He gets a little dominating sometimes. I kissed him back feeling his cherry soft lips on mine.
After a minute i pulled away feeling breathless.
Y/n- go and wash up. I'll prepare breakfast in the meanwhile.
Jk- hmm...( he kissed my forehead and went upstairs.)
Time skip*
We both were having breakfast when i spoke up.
Y/n- kook can u drop me at sana's place on your way??
Jk- yeah,sure. Are you both gonna go for shopping or something??
Y/n- i don't know...we didn't plan anything yet.
Jk- okayy..
I finished eating and washed my dishes and went to my room to get ready.
I stood in front of my closet wondering what i should wear, then a denim dress caught my eye. I took it out and wore it. This is how i looked.
PICTURE*
I was applying some perfume when i heard a knock on the door.
Jk- are you done?
Y/n- yeah..lets go.
I came out of the room and found jungkook leaning against the wall. His eyes widened when he looked at me.
Y/n- what? Am i not looking good??
Jk- no..you're looking..PERFECT. you know what, lets cancel our plans and instead spend some time TOGETHER. ( he said with a smirk on his face)
Y/n- shut up mr. jeon. Lets go...( i said placing my hands on his shoulder and pushing him forward to walk.
He chuckled and said
Jk- Finnneee...
Jungkook sat in the driver's seat while i sat next to him. I saw two black cars parked behind ours with his bodyguards sitting inside them.
Y/n- are they gonna come with us??
Jk- yeah, why?
Y/n- coz i find it wierd. Usually ur guards accompany you in your car.
He came closer to me and spoke
Jk- its because i don't want them to disturb us when we are together,dear girlfriend.( he said winking at me, which caught me off guard)
He pulled the seat belt from the side and tied it, securing me in my seat and sat back on his place.
Y/n- yeah but..w-why two??
Jk- coz you are with me today and plus i have to attend a meeting today which all the mafia's will be attending.
Y/n- oh..i see.
The rest of the car ride was just about me vibing to the music playing in the car.
After sometime we reached sana's house and i got out of the car.
Jk- call me when you are done..i'll pick you up..bye.
Y/n- hmm..bye.( i said waving my hand to him)
I walked over to her house's door and rang the bell when i turned around i saw that jungkook's car was still parked there and he was looking at me through the window.
I signalled him to go with my hand.
Jk- you go in first.( he mouthed)
Y/n- fine.( i mouthed back to him)
The sound of the door opening made me turn around to find sana standing in her PJ's.
Sana- y/n!!!!
I waved to jungkook and entered her house closing the door behind me.
Y/n- heyy..why arn't you ready yet??
Sana- i got my period..i don't wanna go anywhere now. Lets just stay in today and spend some time together..we can even binge watch something.( she said excitedly)
Y/n- alrighttt!!( i said sighing)
Sana- hey can you make some hot chocolate first please?? ( she said with puppy eyes)
Y/n- yeah..but please don't act cute..its just so eww..
Sana- yah!! You!!
I giggled at her reaction and went to the kitchen.
Time skip*
We both were sitting in her room and were talking about how everything has been going lately, when she suggested to play truth and dare.
Y/n- okay. Your turn first. Truth or dare.
Sana- dare!!
Y/n- you just dug your own grave. Okay, so you have to call your crush and tell him that you absolutely HATE him.
Sana- wh-WHAT?!
Y/n- yes...its a dare..u have to do it. NO EXCUSES.
Sana- fine( in a frustrated tone)
Over the phone*
Jay- hello? Sana?
Sana- yeah jay...hi!
Jay- hi! Whats up?
Sana- actually i've been wanting to tell you something from the past few days.
Jay- oh sure..go ahead.
Sana- yeah so the thing is that i really really really HATE YOU, MORON!!
she hanged up saying that , making me burst into laughter.
Sana- happy now?!
Y/n- come on sana! You are having a new crush like every other month....it doesn't matter.( i said still trying to control my laughter)
Sana- anyways!! Your turn now. And you are gonna do a dare. NO CHOICE.
y/n- okay...
Sana- text jungkook that you hate the fact that's he's mafia and feel shameful to call him your boyfriend.
Y/n- but that's actually really hurtful sana. I don't think i can do that.
Sana- oh come on..just text him again after some time and tell him that it was just a prank. He'll understand.
Meanwhile me in my mind*
I shouldn't text this to him even if it is a prank. Jungkook is a mafia, but he doesn't kill people or torture them. Him being a mafia was never a part of his true personality. He is a very kind and forgiving person from heart. That is the reason why i fell for him. Its just that he grew up seeing his father doing all this stuff. Its kinda difficult to let go of it now, but he still tries and that's all that matters to me. He always thinks that i don't like that he's a mafia, even when its not true.
Sana- text him quick..nothing would happen ...i promise.
I hesitantly started typing.
Over text*
Y/n- jungkook i dont like that you are a mafia and i feel very shameful to introduce you as my boyfriend.
-
Y/n- happy now?
Sana- dont worry, text him after some time that it was just a dare.
Jk pov
I was at the meeting and was discussing about the upcoming deals we're gonna make in future when i received a notification. I checked my phone and saw that y/n had sent a message. I unlocked my phone and started reading it.
Y/n- jungkook i don't like that you are a mafia and i feel very shameful to introduce you as my boyfriend.
My eyes widened upon reading it and i was left shocked. It felt like i had been stabbed deep in my heart. So i was right about it after all..she hates me coz im a mafia. She also thinks i'm a bad person like others do.
I kept on thinking about her text the whole time and was not able to focus on the meeting.
After a few minutes i again  received a message from y/n.
Y/n- hey kookie...please don't take the message i sent earlier seriously...i was forced to send it to you coz i was given a dare. It was just a prank, nothing more than that.
-
Was she mad at me earlier and sent me that message and now she's trying to cover it up by saying that it was a prank? People tend to express their true feelings when angry. Is this how she truely felt about me all this time? Is she pretending so that i don't feel hurt?
Y/n pov
It was 6 in the evening now, so i decided to call jungkook to tell him to come pick me up.
After a few rings he picked up the call.
Over the phone*
Jk- hello?
Y/n- hey kook! I'm done...can you come pick me up??
Jk- yeah...i'll be there in 10 min.
Saying that he hanged up. He sounded a bit..off. Did he took that message seriously?
Ahh..i hope not.
After 10 mins*
Y/n- okay sana..see you soon. Bye. Take care.
Sana- you too..bye.
I opened the door and  sat in the car. Jungkook was looking straight ahead at the road. He had rolled up his sleeves revealing his tattooed arm. His one  hand was on the steering wheel and the other on his thigh. 
His hair were perfectly slicked on his forehead showing his eyebrow piercing. He looked just so good.
I cleared my throat to clear the silence.
Y/n- so how did your meeting go??
Jk- it was good.
Y/n- umhm..
Again silence started engulfing us. So i decided to speak again.
Y/n- i also had a great time with sana today.
Jk- good( his eyes were still focused on the road)
But again he didn't really give much of a response so i decided to remain quiet for the rest of the ride. But my mind was shouting with the thoughts of him being upset with me.
After sometime we reached home. I went to the kitchen to have some water while jungkook went upstairs.
When i entered our room i saw jungkook standing shirtless only with his night pants on. He sleeps like this coz he knows that i love to snuggle in his bare chest.
I went to the bathroom and changed into my nightwear. When i came back jungkook was  already lying down on the bed with his one arm covering his eyes. I lied down next to him and hid my face in his chest.
Y/n- jungkook?
Jk- hmm..
Y/n- you okay?
Jk- yeah.
Y/n- why didnt you reply to the messages i sent you?
Jk- i was busy with the meeting that's why.
Y/n- oh..ok.
he was acting a little cold, so i decided to not talk anymore and just sleep. When i woke up the next morning i didn't feel jungkook's presence next to me. I went downstairs to check whether he's there, but he wasn't. I checked my messages and found one sent by him
Over text*
I have some work today so I left early. I will return late at night, so don't wait for me.
-
Why didn't he tell me if he had to leave early. ould have prepared breakfast for him. Now he went to work on an empty stomach.
The rest of the day went by in a very boring wdaytimeeeep* 1 am.
I was waiting for jungkook to come home when I heard the door unlock.
Jk- why are you still up? I told you not to wait for me.
Y/n- I know but I didn't want to sleep without seeing your face for the whole day.
Jk- okay.
He just said that and went upstairs.
When I went upstairs I found him fast asleep.  I lay down next to him and wrapped my arms around him..hugging him to sleep.
This behavior of his continued for the whole week. He would leave early in the morning and return home late at night. I even asked him whether he was upset about the messages that I sent him but he denied it.
It was Saturday night and I was feeling very lonely and sad. I tried calling jungkook but he texted me saying that he's busy and can't talk. I have a break from all this. So I decided to go for a drink at Jimin's club.
I went to my room and got ready. This is how I looked.
PICTURE*
At the club/bar*
As I entered the bar I could hear the loud thumping music. The bright disco lights lightened up the whole place, giving it a very party-like vibe. Many people were dancing music playing, some were drinking, some were simply talking while some were kissing out each other. I walked over to the bar counter and ordered a Blue Hawaiian.
I gulped the drink down my throat feeling a sweet burning sensation. I had about three glasses of that drink and I started feeling a little dizzy.
Waiter- mam do you wanna try our new drink?
Y/n- umm..sure.
He placed a glass on the counter and poured a transparent colored drink.
Waiter- mam this is called Spirytus Vodka.
Y/n- thank you.
I gulped it down, the drink gave an intense burning feeling in my throat compared to the previous one. I felt a sudden euphoria rush through me giving me goosebumps.
Jimin pov
I parked my car and entered the club. Today there was more crowd than usual due to the weekend. I greeted some of my knowns as I walked my way to the bar counter. Experimenting with drinks had always been my hobby. I rolled my sleeves up and started making drinks. I was busy with the mixing when my eyes fell on a familiar face. Y/N.
What is she doing here..and that too alone?
Jungkook must be here too, I looked around but didn't find him. I walked over to her.
Jimin- y/n??
She looked up at me with an impish smile on her face.
Y/n- JIMIN!!!!! H-how are you dude??
Jimin- u  hh   m.'m good. What about you? Where's jungkook?
Y/n- oh..he's busszzzyy. Very BUSSZZYY
Jimin- oh I see..you look very drunk.
Y/n- yeah had some MAGICALLLL drink..it was just- SOO GOOD.
Jimin- oh I see.
I took out my phone and decided to call jungkook.
Over the phone*
Jk- hey Hyung! How are you?
Jimin- is good. But seems like your girlfriend isn't.
Jk- huh? What do you mean??
Jimin- she's here at my bar. Completely wasted.
Jk- WHAT?!
Jimin- yes.
Jk- I'm coming.
Saying that he hung up and I resumed mixing the drinks but made sure to glance at and talk to y/n from time to time.
Y/n- he's soo COLD- (sobs) does he not love me?? She said crying.
Jimin- seems like I will have to scold him..huh?
Y/n- yes you should Oppa.....!!
I chuckled at her behavior
Jk pov
I drove as fast as I could clutching my hands on the steering wheel. After a few minutes, I reached the club and gave the keys to the t ran inside.
I walked over to the counter and spotted him
Jk- where's she? ( i asked breathing heavily.)
He pointed at a girl resting her head on the counter with her hair covering her face.
I walked over to her and tapped on her shoulder. She instantly lift her head and looked at me.
Y/n- ohhh...jeon..(giggles)...HI!!
Jk- why did you come here??
Y/n- you look so (hiccups)goods
Jk- I asked you something.  ( i said glaring at her)
Y/n- you're mad. Ohh..you're...spinning....ohh.
I held her tightly by her waist as her head hit my chest.
Jk- what drink did she have?
Waiter- sir she had our new vodka a while ago.
Jk- which vodka??
Waiter- uhh..spirits vodka.
Jk- are you fcuking mad?! Does she look like a heavy drinker to you!! Why did you give that drink to her?! ( i said glaring at him while gently patting y/n's head.)
Jimin- Alex! Look at the person you're offering the drink to... it your duty to judge whether they will be able to handle it or not.
Alex- sorry boss.
Jk- Hyung I'll be going now..she doesn't look good.
Jimin- yeah..take care.
I removed my jacket and put it on her shoulders as it was cold outside. I picked her up in my arms and headed out. I unlocked the car and made her sit inside. I pulled the seat belt and bent down to fix the buckle. I was about to close the door shut when she suddenly grabbed me by my collar, making me look straight into her eyes.
Y/n- you...JEON JUNGKOOK!!...you are so cold! You ignore me.....you...(blabbers something in a language which is out of my knowledge)
I held her wrists asking her to lose her grip on my collar. I closed the door and sat on the driver's seat.
Time Skip*
Y/n- KOOKIEEE DRIVE SLOWLY.....IM SPINNING(hiccups)
I opened her car door and was about to pick her up when
Y/n- why are you touching me, huh?
My cookie is there to take care of me.
Jk- ( i sighed and said) fine then try getting off by yourself mam.
Y/n- yes..you..watch me! (hiccups) I can walk by myself...I don't need you.
She lost her balance as soon as she got up. I caught her in time and picked her up on my shoulder while she was still kicking her legs trying to get out of my grip.
I entered our bedroom and took her straight to the bathroom.
Jk- y/n try to throw up, okay?
Y/n- ajushi!! Why should I throw up huh? I feel so good.   I'm not sick.
Jk- Y/N. babe, please try to throw up.
Y/n- no!..first call kookie!..where is he??
I sighed in frustration and made her stand under the shower before making sure the water is warm.
Y/n- what are you trying to do!! ARE YOU GONNA R@PE ME?! ( she said trying to cover herself with her arms)
Jk- I'm trying to sober you up.
Suddenly she pulled me under the shower drenching my clothes.
Jk- what are you doing y/n!!
Y/n- kookie....(giggles) you're here.
Jk- I was always here.
Y/n- are you upset with me? ( she said with puppy eyes)
Jk- no.
Y/n- then why are you distancing yourself from me??
( she seemed to have sober up a bit now.)
Jk- coz... I'm not good for you.
Y/n- you ...are..perfect...for me. I love you...
Jk- you're drunk y/n.
Y/n- no I'm saying the truth kookie...you are the one for me and you are perfect the way you are...that idiot sana.I will beat her up! Please trust me.. III love you.
Jk- okay.. let's go in the room now.
But she suddenly placed her lips on mine and started kissing me placing her hand on my cheek. I could feel her sweet wet lips on mine. I didn't hold myself back and pinned her hands on the wall and started kissing her roughly. Our breaths hitched due to the overwhelming pleasure. I had traveled to do to her thighs as I started unzipping her dress.  I wrapped her legs around my waist and carried her to the bed.
*You can imagine the rest of it yourself as I know you all are pretty good at it.
Time Skip*
Y/n pov
I laid down next to jungkook breathing heavily. I slowly turned to him and snuggled into his chest listening to his fast heartbeat.
Y/n- are you still mad at me( i asked in a soft voice)
Jk- I was never mad at you.
He wrapped his arms around me lifting me so that now I was on top of him.
Jk-y/n answer honestly...are you self to be with me.
Y/n- no kook...I belong to you, always did. Every second without you is eternity. And I'm proud of you everyu everyone. I never was and never will be ashamed of you.
Jk- so all that was just a prank?
Y/n- YES...I already told you, kook.
He hugged me tightly placing my head on his warm chest.
Jk- I LOVE YOU...
Y/n- I love you too.
I closed my eyes, feeling assured that he was happy now.
Jk- are you going to sleep?
Y/n- hmm
Jk- sorry, but I don't think you'll be able to coz you still need to get your punishment.
Y/n- what punishment? ( i asked startled by his words)
Jk- you got drunk at a bar ALONE today. SO HOW ABOUT ROUND 2 BABYGIRL?

    P.s- jay and Sana ended up together.

Subscribe to my YT channel kiabells euphoria. Plz Vote for the story if you like it

🎉 You've finished reading KOOK CALLING...(When you get drunk to get your mafia boyfriend's attention) 🎉