little lad in the club

Y/n pov

i put my sparkly dress on
This is my first time going to a club, i better look good~
I put my high heels on then i drive to the club, only 10 minutes away.

*at the club entrance*
The guard asks me for my id and i show him it. Then he lets me in.
As i step into the club. I saw flashing lights, i heard music, saw the dj

Then someone wearing a green jumper with white, collar-like bits at the top took my eye.

He

Is

So

Hot~

I make my way towards the sexy af man. He notices me walking in his direction.
"Hello. You look really pretty! Wanna learn how to the little lad dance?"

His voice almost made me orgasm, i never expected his voice to be that hot...
Aah~

"I'd love to!" I said, anything to spend time with him

"Ok so..."

*little lad shows y/n how to do the little lad dance. "

" BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND CREAM! IM A LITTLE LAD WHO LOVES BERRIES AND CREAM!!" little lad said in a very high pitched tone of voice.

"Wow, that was a high note!" I said

"I could make you hit a higher note, if you want. " he said with a wink

I bit my lip, trying not to let the moans slip out.

"Y-yes please." I moaned

"Ok. Wanna come to my place? Mummy's not home, so we could do anything!"

"Lets go! I don't want to wait any longer" i exclamed

"Where! Come with me! My house is just a short walk away!"

I couldn't wait, i need him

Right

Now

"This one! Right here" said the little lad

We go into the house. I stick on some romantic music then go up to his room

Quickly, i unzip his shorts, to release his huge member already wet with pre-cum.

I put it in my mouth. Gasping for air in between gags.

I look up to see little lad making a lewed face, hearing his wipers made me so wet. Aah

I stroke my wet coochie as my legs twitch.

"Here let me help you with that." He said as he picked me up and put me on his lap, then he picked me up again and slid his massage member inside me. I moan loudly as he pumps inside me.

It felt amazing. Like heaven has entered my coochie.

I look down to see my tummy buldging due to his massave cock.

Then i hear him say

"Im gonna cum!"

" so am i!!" I say back

My Legs twitch as we both cum

"Aaaaah!~" we both moan
"You did so well, you're really good at this. Wanna go round two?"