The Little Girl On Halloween - 1

Angel and her family moved to Maple street, They moved from the city to a weird big town there were rumors that their house was haunted.

Michelle, the little sister, wanted to see if the rumors were true so she pretended to be sick and everyone left to go to school and work.

Michelle took a flashlight and turned all the lights off. Then Michelle heard something in Angel's room. Michelle was always the fun one.

She likes to do anything and she loves English because Michelle can write.

she was scared at first but she got through it.

Michelle went up to Angel's room and then something strange happened,

Michelle saw this little girl in Angel's closet. At first, Michelle didn't know what to do.

So Michelle said," Hey are you okay?"

The Little girl said," No, my family died in this house and

Nobody has lived here since and I will get my revenge on you and your family."

Michelle screamed so then everyone got home and that was the last time they saw Michelle in her room pretending to be sick.

Michelle was lost, she disappeared. Her family was looking for Michelle everywhere but they just could not find her.

They did not think about it over the next few days and then came 2 weeks.

Michelle is still missing and her family is getting worried now because Michelle is only 10 years old.

So Her family had called the police and a search started then they heard a strange knock on the door.

It was the little girl who had died but nobody had known she died in that house they were in.