Half-Siblings?

"Does this girl look familiar to you?" Erwin asked Eren. He had called the young boy in to discuss something important.

They had recently checked through the basement of Eren's childhood home and discovered the secret of the serum- which can turn humans into Titans. And if they were to eat a shifter, then they would possess the power that the previous one held.

"Uh yes, sir. That's Aella. We're best friends" Eren said and smiled. No one knows how these two became best friends. It just..clicked. But if you actually look close enough, they share almost the same personality, they're both short tempered and could be brats sometimes, they even have the same smile! Even having a fascination about life outside the walls.

Now, what Erwin had found in Aella's and then Ella's files, this might be another step in humanity to win against the Titans.

Erwin showed Eren Aella's file:
________________________________

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘈𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘋𝘰𝘣: 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭, 30
𝘗𝘰𝘣 (𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩): 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝘈𝘨𝘦: 15
Height: 170cm
𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳: 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦
𝘌𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳: 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦

𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘟𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 (𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦)
𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 (𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯)
𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱- 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦: 𝘈𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘴 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 (𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦)

𝘚𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨(𝘴): 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰: 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘢.
________________________________

'Grisha Yeager? That's my dads name!' Eren mentally yelled in his head. He was confused.

What's his dad's name doing in Aella's file? Why was it there? And it said father's name...

He then looked at Ella's file. It was the same.

"This also fell out. I believe this was put here by mistake?" The commander showed the shifter an old picture.

In the picture, there was a man, a woman, and 2 newborn kids that looked like they were wrapped in blankets and were asleep.

The man looked just like Eren's father but younger. He didn't know who the woman was as it wasn't his mother. The lady in the picture had blonde hair and blue eyes..his mother had brunette hair and gold? Eyes.

He assumes that the two babies in the picture are Aella and Ella from back then.

"I...that man.. that's my dad. I don't know who that woman is but I think the children in the picture are Aella and Ella." Eren said. Erwin nodded.

"Wow! So you think that Grisha guy had other children?" Hange asked. "What if they're also shifters?! Or what if—"

"Shut up, four eyes." Levi interrupted. Hange pouted but kept quiet...before speaking again.

"Hey, didn't Aella and Ella rank second and first place when they graduated the trainee corps? With one of them tied with Mikasa Ackerman?"

'Tied with Ackerman? Then they have to be strong.' Levi thought. "Where are they now?" The said man asked Eren.