EIGHTEEN

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

PLS don't forget to vote for the double update this week❤️

I had managed to crawl into the bath having shed my clothes and letting the warm water swarm me, clutching my arms around my legs tightly

I had managed to crawl into the bath having shed my clothes and letting the warm water swarm me, clutching my arms around my legs tightly. Staring straight towards the taps, looking at myself in the distorted reflection.

Resting my head onto my knees and letting out a deep sigh, feeling like a thousand hurricanes inside but having no energy to do something about it. So instead I just sit here and accept it, wanting to cry and scream and everything in between.

The water started to become cold when a gentle knock at the door stirs me from my thoughts. "Cleo?" Kassian's voice calls out for me.

I pick my head up from my knees and turn towards the door, glancing at his shadow peeking into the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" He asks hesitantly.

Pursing my lips as I nod to myself but I knew that he couldn't see me. "I'll be out in a minute." I say with parted breaths, my eyes becoming tired.

"Just wanted to make sure you hadn't drowned yourself or something," he says bluntly and I roll my eyes slowly.

My eyes watch as his shadow walks away and I huff out a breath. After a few minutes of encouragement I pull myself out of the bath and wrap my damp body in a white fluffy towel.

After I stabalise myself and the towel, I grip onto the door handle and pull it towards me. Emerging from the bathroom, remembering that I forgot to grab any clean clothes. But that was the least of my worries right now.

Flicking my eyes up to Kassian as he stands with his back to me, topless and in nothing but his boxers. Tanned and toned muscles showing through his back, thick veiny arms.

A sudden shock of breath erupts through my chest and I back myself into the wall, my shoulder blades hitting the bricks with force. Kassian snaps his head around to me at the sound, his eyes narrowing as I look down at his defined abs and broad shoulders.

I clench my eyes shut as my heat ripples through my body at an alarming rate, it wasn't even my time to get my heat. This was no fucking time to need to mate.

My throat closes at the desperation for Kassian to dive his fingers deep into my pussy until I was screaming his name, a thick fire that burned between my legs for his touch. So hot that my whole body burned.

Feeling my heart beat aggressively in my chest at the sight of him. "Fuck," I shiver against the wall, clutching my towel close to me with one hand.

Kassian takes a step closer and I look away, anything so that I didn't have to look at his godlike body. "W-We can't sleep in the same r-room." I manage to get out, the words not forming completely in my mouth. "I-I can't be in the same room as y-you right now."