Chapter 1 (Banana milk🍶🍌)

*Annyeong haseyo! My name is Kim Y/N, I am having a peaceful life with my brothers and friends. I have 2 brothers Kim SeokJin and Kim Taehyung and my best friend is Jeon Jungkook, he's like a bunny in human form. Lemme say I'm a cold person to others but when it comes to my close ones I'm a crackhead. Oh- I completely forgot we go in a college in Busan.*
(Sorry for the long info😅)
Y/N POV
JUNGKOOK: Ahh~~~ you told me you'll buy for me~~~~(Whining and pouting sadly)
Y/N: Kookie....I forgot (Pouting)
JUNGKOOK: HMPH! I'm mad (Crosses his arms over his chest and pouts angrily)
*Apparently it's the first lesson English, waiting for the teacher and I had promised to bring banana milk for Kookie but I forgot.*
Y/N: OKAY! FINE! After college we'll go to my house and on the way we'll go to the convenience store to buy banana milk for u. Okie?
JUNGKOOK: Promise?
Y/N: Promise! (Smiles)
*We seal our promise and Kookie's eyes lit up with happiness and starts hugging me. All of a sudden the teacher enters for the lecture and Kookie stops hugging me immediately.*
Mr.Park: Ok Class! Good Morning and tod--
JIMIN: (Enters the class abruptly) Y/N! TAEHYUNG GOT INTO A FIGHT HE'S IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE!
*I quickly pack my stuff*
JUNGKOOK: I'm coming too!
Y/N: Ok, quick let's go.
*We run to the nurse's office with Jimin leading us. As soon as I reach, I see Tae oppa on the bed,sitted, with a bleeding nose and some cuts and bruises on his faceu*
Y/N: Tae oppa! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U! (I approach him and sit next to him)
Y/N: What if u got more hurt? Huh!?
*Tae oppa just sits with a straight faceu and scoffs*
All of a sudden......

 As soon as I reach, I see Tae oppa on the bed,sitted, with a bleeding nose and some cuts and bruises on his faceu*Y/N: Tae oppa! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U! (I approach him and sit next to him)Y/N: What if u got more hurt? Huh!? *Tae oppa just sits wit...

This is my first ff. Like please....borahae💜💜
Sorry if it's short