one shot: post-laser tag shenanigans

here yall go

the details

also this is before they have kids

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sae-Byeok groaned as she was pinned against the wall beside her and Kyo's front door. Neither of their mums were home since they were taking Cheol out to the movies, so they basically had the house to themselves.

Which was perfect.

She tangled her hands in Kyo's hair as she kissed her neck, and she threw her head back whilst breathing heavily. "Shit." 

"Where's all that confidence now, sunshine?" she heard her laugh against her neck and Sae-Byeok rolled her eyes playfully, enjoying what she was doing.

She felt a fluttery feeling in the lower area of her stomach, and when Kyo began to kiss her jaw, she blurted, "Kyo, wait."

The older girl paused, looking up at her through strands of her black hair that fell in front of her face. That only worsened what Sae-Byeok was feeling, but in a good way. She couldn't describe it.

"We don't have to if you don't want to--"

"No." Sae-Byeok cut her off before waving her hands. "I mean. . . I want to, but. . . it has been some time."

Kyo shrugged, a smile on her face as she gently set Sae-Byeok down, "Valid point. Want to watch a movie instead?"

Sae-Byeok grabbed Kyo by the silver necklace around her neck, pulling her towards her to kiss her tenderly, "I want to." Kyo cupped her face, gently nudging her nose with her own before kissing her. They stumbled their way to the bedroom, bumping into things and pausing the laugh at their actions.

Kyo picked Sae-Byeok up, and the girl wrapped her legs around her hips before she was placed on to the bed. The older girl took off her shirt, and it took Sae-Byeok all her willpower not to look down at her body.

She hovered above her, leaning down to kiss her again. Her hands played with the hem of Sae-Byeok's shirt, and the younger girl pinched her neck. "Jesus, okay." She took off her shirt, and shamelessly enjoyed the view.

"My eyes are up here," Sae-Byeok gestured to her eyes, and Kyo looked her dead in the eyes and smirked.

"As much as I love your eyes, I won't be looking at them for a while," Kyo said. She trailed kisses down the side of her face, to the area behind her ear and to her neck. Sae-Byeok's breathing had already been shallow and ragged already. She merely tangled her hands into Kyo's hair as she reached her collarbone.

Kyo paused, looking up at her as she felt her hands mess with the strap of her bra, "Can I?" Sae-Byeok nodded eagerly and she shrugged off her bra, wrapping her arms around Kyo's neck to hold her close while they kissed.

The younger girl closed her eyes when Kyo's hands rubbed small shapes onto the clothed skin of her thighs. Kyo clicked her tongue, and she opened her eyes. She watched her smirk, only causing Sae-Byeok to feel something dampen her underwear, "Watch me."

She wanted, no, needed to feel Kyo's skin on hers, but nevertheless she watched what Kyo was doing. Her skin felt hot, but in a good way. She gasped when Kyo placed tender kisses on her stomach, and she grasped at her hair tightly. All she wanted was for her to take off her pants and just get on with it, but Kyo was born a tease.