who did this?

Dragging a peice of her damp hair over the right side of her face, Bella turned the knob to the the dark green door of her father's house.

"Hey dad," she said, pulling off her soaked through converse hastily and making her way towards the staircase, "I'm really tired so I'm just going to take a nap upstairs."

Bella heard Charlie grunt in assent over the sound of the baseball on the TV and took her chance to sprint up the stairs, enter her room, and hurriedly close the door behind her.

Breathing a deep sigh of relief, she made a bee line for her dresser, where she rifled through her drawer to uncover the never before used concealer her mother had bought her for her 11th birthday. Bella studied the half of her pale face that was uncovered by her auburn hair as she held a tentative breath in her chest. She pushed back the chunk of hair to reveal the ugly black and blue bruise that painted her eyelid and half of her cheek. Gasping in shock as it had become worse since she returned home, she hastily reached for the concealer that had fallen to the floor without her noticing. Though, before she could, a cold white hand had grasped her wrist.

Bella's eyes snapped up to meet the perfect being that had been sat on the edge of her bed without her knowing and quickly pasted her hair firmly back over her right eye to cover the affliction.

"Bella?" Edward questioned firmly, staring deep into her hazel eyes that she knew he loved. "What happened?"

Still staring into her eyes that had now decided to watch the floor intently, he slowly reached to brush the hair from her face. With what Bella believed to be a disgusted gasp, Edward brought his icy hand to meet her wound. Uncontrollably, she winced as his finger met her cheek and finally brought her eyes up to meet his.

"Bella." He said it more firmly this time, "Tell me what happened."

She knew what he would do if she told him so she attempted to come up with a lie to deflect the blame.
"F-fell." Bella cursed herself and her inability to lie, especially to Edward.
She tried again. "I fell." she claimed,
with more conviction than before.

A growl passed between his lips, "I know when you lie Bella." Edward clasped her tiny wrists between his large hands, "What. Happened."
Deciding that there was no use in lying, Bella heaved a shaky breath.

"Some- some boys from the reservation-" She flicked her eyes up to meet his and saw his sculpted features badly hiding his anger. "No Edward- It's nothing just please don't do anything-"
A snarling growl slipped between his teeth as his chest trembled under the weight of his white hot rage.

"Who. Did. This." Edwards face was contorting with anger and he was unknowingly tightening his grip on her wrists.
Bella winced as her wrists felt like they were about to snap and he let go, instead holding his hands in tight fists, he was shaking.

"Who." He repeated, a murderous gleam in his black eyes.
Noticing the colour, Bella's worries only grew.

"Edward. Please. You're thirsty- please, you need to calm down." She reasoned desperately.

"Calm down?" Edward roared, "Tell me who Bella and I- I swear.." He began to mutter incoherent strings of words, his jaw pulsing as he tensed his body in an attempt to hold in his animalistic rage.

"Ok, just- please don't do anything.." She held a breath in her chest and released it shakily. "Jacob."