Waking up? What is this strange place?

You wake up after being in a coma for what feels like an a year but has been 100 years. The world is different and you sit up and look around you, to your right is clothes and to your left is bones. Bones? What a strange thing. You look at what you have on and your shocked to see your in your underwear. Someone has stolen your clothes, you grab a sheet embarrassed and pick up the clothes on the ground and try them on. "ahh they fit" you say as you stand up to explore this strange building. Why is there no one around you thought.

You leave the room your in and find a mirror, you look in the mirror and you don't recognise the person staring back at you. "Is this me?" you say quietly. You hear what sounds like someone walking behind you but you don't see anything you then pause and turn around slowly and see a small bird looking at you and it makes the most annoying noise ever. You pick it up and befriend it and you both explore the building. A few short moments later you find a desk with papers and a picture of what you looked like before. You look at the date 'November 15th 2021' you sigh and look at the information 'Name: unidentified female human, age: looks 20, height 5 foot 5 inches, build fat.' Rude you thought sitting down the picture and information. My name is Ashleigh but where exactly am I and is it still 2021?

You don' t think about it too much and continue looking around. You find a calendar and the past date marked is 'February 18th 2120' wait it's 2120? I have been asleep for almost a century. How is this even possible? It does kind of explain why no one is around. All humans must of became extinct but what has came in their place, and what are you little bird?
"Hello, I am Bob the dodo, I have been sent to help you survive the 'End of The World'"
"Wait did you say dodo? Dodos are from the dinosaur age which happened millions of years ago.. why are you... wait"
"Yeah I'm from dinosaur age and yes that means your the only human and you are in the dinosaur world. Someone back in your land found fossils and done some prehistoric magic with fossils and well it went wrong and dinosaur kind of rule the world again. So I have been sent here to help you rule the world instead. Are you interested?"
"I mean, sure not sure I have much choice but it should be fun"
"Excellent, you will now no longer remember me and what we have talked about, good luck, but remember to survive"
"How do I 'survive'." I question
"Just gather materials and remember food and water, you can make some stuff on this new island, oh yeah, remember to watch out for those t-redesign those are mean."
"Gotcha, thanks Bob. Where am I going?" You say that and you fall straight asleep.