one shot ranpo x poe

it was a beautiful morning when poe woke up and remembered that he has a meeting with his crush ranpo today , he was so nervous that he even forgot to feed his raccoon at some point.  he is nervous cause he doesn't know if ranpo will like his new novel, and olso he has some surprise hidden in it.

ranpo pov:

*thinking* today i have to meet that raccoon guy he is really shy but i like his mystery novels, hope it will be good one today too.
fukuzawa - why are you spaced out ranposan, is everything going okay?
ranpo- yes president, i just have to meet poe today, that's all.
fukuzawa- you two get along pretty well.
ranpo- i like his mystery novels and olso he gives me sweets evey time i solve it, that's why i like him even more.
fukuzawa- *he is such a kid* .

they finally meet up

ranpo: heyy raccoon guy, did you bring the novel?
poe: ofc, but there is one more thing, i will come with you in a book, are you okay with that?
ranpo: yeah no problem, but why? you already know the answer so it would be a cheating.
poe: i just want to watch you...
ranpo: okay but...
poe stops his sentence by putting lollipop in his mouth.
ranpo: oishii it's my favorite flavor.
poe opens the book and they get into it.
poe: to be honest it's my first time that i went in my book, and I'm glad the person i did it with is you ranpo-kun
ranpo: you are being to cheesy poe-san, i will start the investigation now.
  few minutes pass and we can see how poe is blushing and trying to hide it,  meanwhile ranpo looks confused, suddenly he takes his glasses off.

ranpo: i tought this was suspicious from the moment we got here.
poe: did you figure it out?
ranpo: ofc I'm the best detective. there is no murder or a killer, people are just preparing for a someone to propose, *explains in details everything he saw*
poe: you are too smart ranpo-kun i shouldn't have left that many hints.
  raccoon arives with a box full of ranpos favorite sweets and a candy ring.
poe takes the ring and a box.

poe: *blushing* ranpo-kun i liked you the first time i saw you working on some case, and I'm really happy that we are this close now, i don't want to ruin the relationship we have but i olso want to move it forward, do you think we can do it? do you want to go out with me?
ranpo: *surprised pikachu face* yeah if you will buy me sweets and write  mystery novels for me, hurry up and put that candy ring on my finger i want to taste it.
  poe is in tears from ranpo-kuns cuteness and hugs him tight.
ranpo: oyy poe-san don't squeeze me like that, just give me my candy already
poe: sorry ranpo-kun.
  as soon as poe puts candy on ranpos finger he starts to suck it, ranpo wishes that his dick was made out of candy so ranpo would suck and love it like he loves candy, he blushes on the tought of it.
ranpo: why are you blushing poe-san, let's get out of here already.
they get out of the book and poe is still blushing.
poe: d.. do... do you want to come to my house?
ranpo: why? do you have cake at home?
poe: i.. i can buy on the road.
ranpo: okay I'm down i have nothing else to do anyways.
    poe went into the shop and bought chocolate that has alcohol in it and a strawberry cake.
poe: okay let's go ranpo-kun.
ranpo: mmmm cake looks delicious.

   they arrive at poes house which looks really beautiful from inside, he has many plants and nice decorations.

ranpo: let's eat the cake
poe: okay but don't you want to eat chocolate first? i know that you don't drink alcohol that's why i bought chocolate that has alcohol in it.
ranpo: yeah sure let's eat it first.

they sit on the sofa and start eating chocolate, ranpo doesn't have high alcohol tolerance so he gets tipsy adter eating few of them.
ranpo: i was surprised when you asked me to go out with you, i didn't know you liked man.
poe: i.. i don't... i don't like man i... i only like you.
ranpo: *smirks* so you are gay for me...
poe: i will bring the cake now.
  poe cuts the cake and they start eating.
ranpo: you have some of the cream left on your lips, wait don't touch it i will get it for you. *leans in and kisses him* mmmm delicious.
  poe is blushing so hard but he initiates second kiss, puts more cream on his lips and leans in to kiss. ranpo is surprised but he starts kissing back, in no time they are using tongue. now both of them are blushing, they have never done something like this but it surprisingly feels good. poe wants to slide his hand in ranpos pants but he is to shy to do so, ranpo takes the lead and sits on his lap without braking the kiss. he takes off poes coat and starts to unbutton the shirt, poe does the same, in no time they are left half naked. ranpo slides his hand in poes pants and starts rubbing his dick witch is getting harder, little moans escape poes mouth while ranpo moves to his neck. ranpo continues to go down by his mouth until he reaches his dick witch is hardened, he takes of poes boxers, takes cream from cake and puts it on poes dick, poe is surprised but he likes the feeling of ranpo touching him and another moan escapes his mouth.
ranpo starts to lick the cream from poes dick.
ranpo: so delicious, i like it.
ranpo continues to lick and suck it, like he is trying to milk poe. but poe likes it, his face is as red as tomato. poe finally provides milk in ranpos mouth.
ranpo: now it's my turn poe-san. *and he bents over*
poe is scared that he will hurt his precious boy and tries to do it slowly.
poe: d... does.... does it hurt?
ranpo: little bit.
poe tries to do it even slower, finally he puts his dick in ranpos fragile anus, and starts moving. now ranpo starts to moan out of pain and pleasure at the same time.  poe starts moving faster and harder, he can't get enough of ranpo, he turns over ranpo and starts kissing him while humping. both of them are moaning. their fluids come out and they fall on the bed.
poe: are you okay ranpo-kun.
ranpo: yes, but i want more of your fluid in me. let's take a shower together.
   they get into the shower to wash their bodies, but that's not the only reason they are there for. now poe gets down on his knees and starts to suck poe off, ranpo is moaning out of pleasure, after few minutes of sucking ranpo cums in poes mouth.
poe: i wondered what you tasted like for so long, i guess the sweets you take really does something, cause you taste like strawberry.
*ranpo blushes* and bents over poe aggressively, he puts his dick in poes anus aggressively and starts moving
poe: i... it... hurtss.. ahhh
ranpo: i will stop only when you beg me to stop.*he smirks*
poe: ppp....leaasee.. co...ntinue. *poe moans loudly saying* SUGOOII KIMOCHIII, IFFFF.
they both cum at the same time and wash each other in shower. they are so tired so they decide to take a nap. they lay on poes fluffy bad and hug each other naked....

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR WHAT I HAVE CREATED.