-Sick-

"You are fucking sick, he was just a kid," Minho said shaking his head in disbelief. He was still in the car, driving around with no clue to where he was going or being taken. "I warned Christopher, actions have consequences Lee know you should know that by now" Jinyoung commented. Minho could barely contain the rage that was building up inside of him, he had to restrain himself from ripping this man's throat out. "Chan will kill you when he finds out what you did" Minho spat. Jinyoung shook his head pitifully. "He already lost one sibling if doubt he will risk Hannah's life as well," He said. The car came to a slow halt, the windows were blacked out so Minho couldn't see where he was. Jinyoung had a cocky smirk plastered over his face and Minho just wanted to reach over and wipe it off. "What do you even want from me? You must have dragged me out of my home for a reason" Minho said, hatred laced in his voice.

"I have a job offer for you, whether you want to accept it is up to you but it pays well" The other replied. Minho raised an eyebrow. "The last time I accepted a job offer it turned out that it was all a scam," he said. Jinyoung laughed. "Well I'll it wasn't a scam, I did need your help getting Yuta over here big this is not like that you have my word". In all honesty, Minho couldn't give a shit what the job was, he just wanted to go home and devise a plan to murder this motherfucker. "So what is it then?" he asked. Jinyoung reached into a small compartment and pulled out a stack of papers, it looked like a file. "This a legal document that says that if you agree to this contract you can't back out of it, once you put your signature on this there is no turning back do you understand?" he asked. Minho nodded and held his hand out for the documents so that he could read them for himself. "I haven't told you what the job is yet, eager much?" Jinyoung joked.

Minho sighed and leaned back into the leather seats. "Can we cut the shit, tell me what the job is and give me the contract is?" he said. Jinyoung cleared his throat and the car started to drive again. "Someone in my company has unfortunately gone awol and is refusing to take any of my orders, your job is simply to find them and terminate them". Minho almost laughed at the simplicity of it. "That's it?" he asked. "That's it" the other confirmed. There had to be more to it than that, if it was as simple as that then Jinyoung wouldn't have gone through all this trouble just to get a meeting with him. "What's the catch?" Minho asked. Jin young tilted his head to the side, questionably. "There is no catch, simply complete the task and I will pay you in return," he said.

Minho thought for a few moments before an idea came to mind. "I have a proposal he said". The car took a sharp turn. "And that is?"
"If I agree to this then you have to let Hannah go and leave the chan and his family alone," Minho said. Jinyoung looked at him with inquiry written all over his face. "What a strange proposal, wasn't Christopher the one who lied to you?" He said. "What he did has nothing to do with his family, they are innocent now do you accept or not?" Minho said. Jinyoung hesitated for a few moments before reaching his hand out to shake on it. "We have a deal Lee know, I trust that you will follow through on your side of the arrangement". Papers were exchanged and Minho signed the contract, his swirly handwriting flourishing the page. The car stopped yet again for what felt like the fifth time that evening, except this time the driver opened the door. Minho was back at his house, the whole trip had been for nothing and really they had driven round the neighbourhood.

"Here are the case files, you'll most likely need them for further studying" Jinyoung said, indicating towards the door. Minho stepped out, clutching the door handle for support. "You never said who I was supposed to eliminate" he said. "Its all in the file, good evening Lee know it's been a pleasure" Jinyoung said. The door closed behind him and the car sped away. Minho glanced down at the papers in his hands, the lights were back on in the main house.    Jeongin walked down the driveway with Seungmin in tow. "Where did you go?" He asked. Minho dodged the question and flicked through the case file, when he reached the last page his heart almost stopped. Seungmin noticed the sudden mood change. "Hey are you okay?". Without realising, Minho had just played right into Jinyoungs hands, he had just made the biggest mistake of his life.

His target was Jisung.

A;N

Yes I know this is basic and predictable but I needed to update, school is literally hell and draining but thank you all so much for the support it really means a lot. I'm running low on ideas so please let me know if you have any that would be highly appreciated.

<3

<3