Prologue

Alice. Alice Mae Greene is her full name.
Given the personality of her sister, Beth, but the features of her other sister, Maggie as well.
Maggie, the oldest,
Beth, the middle child,
and Alice, the youngest.
"Beth! Maggie!" She cried over the herd of walkers.
The feeling of pain washed over her. She ran to a nearby shack where she could stay for the night. She planned to look for them in the morning. She was too tired to look for them. Too tired to even stand.
She knew that if she went to look for them, she would either get lost, or fall asleep somewhere where a walker could just easily take a bite out of her. She couldn't risk that. She couldn't die not knowing if they were alright. When she found that shack, she barricaded the doors and windows and sat down on a mattress, covering herself with an old and raggedy blanket that was folded under the mattress. She laid her body down, and began to wonder if her dear sisters were okay.
"They're okay, Alice. You're worrying yourself over nothing. They're okay. They've gotta be..." She said, right before sleep took her over.

[] how was it? Bear with me, I'm not very good at writing, but I find it fun. :) please let me know if you have any advice or just want to talk. I'm always there. Well... not ALWAYS, but I'm very active. :) []