the Emerald Daemos

Setsuka was on a mission to kill a target, when they fell into an old emerald mine, abandoned due to some form of radiation. Upon realizing they were trapped, they formed a long-lasting protection spell, along with a hibernation spell, using up the last of their magic.

After 5 years, the radiation died off (somehow) and they were discovered by a young adult werewolf, by the name of Ein. Before Set could say anything, Ein threw a bottle at them, releasing a strange green fluid. Then, they got a weird sensation, and suddenly, they could see the inside of their mind, and saw a glowing green version of them self in a spotlight, seeming to control every movement of their body, from what they could tell. There was a screen to their left, showing what the body would be seeing, live feed. They figured they could only watch for now, to see what exactly was going to happen.

For the next few days, they followed Ein's every command, hunting down what he called "the ultima" after failing, another green substance was thrown at them by the ultima himself, and this time, Set was pulled into the spotlight, and regained control of their body. After thanking the ultima for fighting Ein, Set left into the forest on a quest to find out as much as they could about what happened in the time they were in the emerald mine.

A year later, after living in the wilderness, they discover that something happened to their body in the mine. The magic they used,* usually a bright pink, had turned an emerald green, as did their horns and eyes.

A few years went by, and they decided to sneak onto this island called "Starlight" after arriving, the island was shut down. No going to and from any other land mass, and all the homes and apartments and condos and hotels were being searched for the ultima. All werewolves were suspects, and there was a long wanted list for working with the ultima.

A week or so went by, and everyone was promised they could leave the island, but it was a trap. A trap set up by a very old demon warlock by the name of Michael.

On a bridge in between the people and the exit, stood Ein, with a whole bunch of other werewolves. The ultima appeared on the other side of said bridge, holding a sword. After killing or inflicting the werewolf DNA on multiple humans, the ultima engaged Ein in battle, winning. But Michael had predicted this, and planned specifically for this, and managed to take the ultima hostage.

A long period of sirens, people rushing, and earthquakes broke out, and a huge structure that looked like a cannon rose out of the sea, and fired off a big blue beam, and then: calm. For about 15 minutes.

Once almost everyone was off the island, except for a few unfortunate souls, the big cannon (that had begun floating) started shaking violently, sending up another beam of blue light, except this time, the beam formed a dome around the island, and then it stopped again, and then went off one last time, and imploded, crashing into the sea below.

A news report afterwards said that several people were found dead, including the ultima and Ein, but Setsuka knew that wasn't true. After all, they had grabbed Ein and replaced him with an incredibly realistic decoy in the heat of the rush to leave Starlight.

They didn't make it to any of the escape boats, instead, they took him to a nearby cave and did all they could with what magic they already had, and magic from the human souls just lying around. They managed to heal him enough to at least get off the island, and after that, they would take him back to their "home" and do the more complicated bits of the healing magic.

Setsuka (nickname: set) is a former assassin and currently an ambassador to earth. They're from daemos, a world full of magical beasts, creatures, and people with horns much like demons. These people call themselves daemos, after their planet. When Set left, the magic was running low, but still relatively stable. When they woke up again, the magic was completely out, and the humbled, vulnerable, daemos had resorted to meeting with powerful humans, werewolves, and meif'wa.

Appearance: they have a light tan skin color, with dark brown hair, pink/red horns pointing straight up, pink eyes, and a gold tattoo on their right arm. In and before the mine, they wore black skin tight armor, along with a fluffy pink and cream robe that is hooked on by a silver clip around their neck. On their left arm, they have silver and navy armor on, and their long braid is resting on this shoulder.

While under Ein's control, they have a bright green dress on, with a cut skirt for easier movement, and a small knife sheath. Their long hair is tied back into a bun.

From being in the woods to the start of the starlight stuff, they have a tattered faded green dress (cut randomly for easier movement), a torn knife sheath, and a bracelet made of a hairband. Their hair is worn down, with plenty of twigs and leaves stuck in it

On starlight, they have a casual red flannel shirt, black tights, a black coat (at the very end) and a messy braid

*yes, Setsuka got their magic back here, they killed a few "stray" humans lost in the woods