1

third person p

third person p.o.v.
"this is bed 23 and it will be your designated bed for your whole stay in the ward, you can refill your water at the pantry on your right and do click on this bell if you need our assistance." the nurse took a hospital gown handed it to hyejin.

hyejin sat down on the bed and to her surprise, it was comfortable. she unpackaged her duffel bag and showed her mother what she brought.

"hyejin, why did you bring a panda soft toy..." her mother chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"hey it's cute alright..." hyejin lifted her soft toy & showed it to her mother.

hyejin took out her study materials and started studying for her finals which was coming up in 5 days. she was admitted to the hospital for her laparoscopy surgery the next morning, and she would be discharged the day after. or so, was what she thought would happen.

"hyejin, could you follow me to the treatment room? i have to set up your iv drip." her nurse pointed at the yellow door.

hyejin got up from her bed, and followed her nurse. she looked around, hoping to find someone attractive so her hospital stay would be more exciting.

she turned to her right and there he was, a studious looking guy who was taking down notes as he flipped through his textbook. she rubbed her eyes and took a second look at him before rushing to the treatment room.

hyejin got out of the treatment room after 20 minutes of her doctor and nurses trying to find a vein on her arm. it was almost impossible as the veins on her arm were so faint.

hyejin looked at the iv drip on her left arm and sighed, it was impossible to move her arm. she walked towards her bed and passed by him again, this time they made eye contact. hyejin walked away without breaking eye contact, thinking it would intimidate him.

hyejin sat on the hospital bed and sighed before taking our her ipad. hyejin clicked on the airdrop button to airdrop something to her mother. however, she accidentally clicked on "r".

riki's p.o.v.
huh why do i have an airdrop notification?
who is this from?
hyejin...?

i wonder what they sent me.

oh my god, is this biology notes.. this is so random.. but funny?

third person p.o.v.
riki chuckled and used his apple pencil to write down a reply. he airdropped it back to hyejin, and surprisingly she accepted it.

hyejin looked at her ipad,

i think you sent it to the wrong person but
thanks for the free notes 😛
- riki

-

hyejin chuckled and quickly wrote back a reply.

-

hey...who said it's free 😊
send me your notes too.. let's exchange
-hyejin

suresure but
my handwriting is not the best okay...
*file attached*
-rikiki

oh my god i wasn't serious HAHAHAHH but thanks
😜😜 what is your bed number rikikiki
-hyejin loves rice 🍚

bed 20, how bout u hyejinlovesrice
-rikikikikikiki

wait you're behind me 😛 im at bed 23 HAHA
-hyejin eats rice

-