The Manhunt

It was just a normal day in Minecraft on August 7th, 2020. Dream wanted to challenge his friends to a speed run challenge so they could try to catch and kill him. Dream invited GeorgeNotFound, BadBoyHalo, and Sapnap to the manhunt. They all got online and were ready for the manhunt.

A pine forest is where they spawn for the game. The three surround Dream before the game. Dream makes a risky move and punches George and goes the opposite way towards a village. "There he goes!" yells Sapnap. "George stay on him, I'll get wood" says Bad. Dream runs towards the portal to get the chest for materials. "Get him, stay on him, he is near the portal!" yells Sapnap. As Bad and Sapnap try to catch Dream, George is getting iron and a full set of armor. Dream starts to run away towards the tree tops and notices George and says, "You got full iron armor!!" "That is the luckiest you have been in a manhunt!"

"He is going up the mountain, stay on him Bad!" "Ok Sapnap." "I can't help, I am on half a heart, Sapnap I need food!" says George. "He jumped into a lake, get him!!" yells Bad. As Dream jumps into a boat into the river George follows and gets into the boat. "Get out of my boat George!!" yells Dream. "NO!" "Just hit him!" Bad and Sapnap are trying to get George to kill Dream in the boat, but it's not working. Dream jumps out of the boat and distracts them for a while so he can lose them. He jumps in the lake to drown them as he builds a structure over himself and digs down to get more materials. The three all go down to try and kill him but they start to drown so they go back up for air.

"We might drown ourselves, quickly we have to dig to where he is at." mentions Sapnap. Dream digs so far down that he hits a cave system and starts to collect iron for better weapons, materials, and armor. He soon gets all his stuff and finds diamonds. As soon as he discovers them, they three show up and try to get him and grab the diamonds. George notices him and yells "I see him, go kill him!"

"We need better items though," says Sapnap. Bad says back, "We don't have time to craft, just try to kill him!" As Dream runs away from the diamonds to go hide, the others don't notice him and go to find him. Then he goes back and gets two diamonds and mines them. Bad sees him and then attacks him but Dream runs away, and then the three gets the rest of the diamonds. "No diamonds for youyou Dream" whispers George.

They try to search through the ravine to find Dream, but Dream is hiding somewhere making a diamond sword and more weapons. They don't find him till fiveminutes later when Dream comes through the ceiling and pours lava on them. "He's in the ceiling!", screams Bad. He places lava and starts to burn them. "Get his lava and build up to him" ,yells Sapnap. They take the lava and start to chase Dream through the cave system, and it turns into a series of screams because they are mad that they haven't caught dream yet. "COME HERE DREAM!!!"

Dream makes it out from the cave and he starts looking for a lava pool to make a nether portal. "You know that you guys are giving me an advantage by being underground and I'm up here." "We will catch up." "Suuuuure." George and the rest are getting diamond armor and Dream is finding a lava pool and making a portal to go to the nether. "Oooh, I like that" Dream finds a lava pool and starts to build the portal. He enters the nether and starts to find the nether fortress.

"He went to the nether." "Seriously!" George is now getting annoyed a little bit because they have not gotten to the Nether yet. "Hey look, I got sharpness 1 on the sword." "You are so done Dream." As Dream is exploring in the nether, the others start to make the portal and start to search for Dream. Dream doesn't know they are in the Nether until George says, "THE COMPASS WORKS IN THE NETHER, YES!!!" Dream then sees them and starts to run away towards the blue biome and the others start to catch up. "He is right there, go go go, get him" "Oh Dream!" As Dream runs faster. So do the others, he goes through 2 biomes in the nether until he reaches a lava pool.