Prologue

Scarlet POV
I was getting ready to make my announcement.well you know about me killing the most fierce wolf.They call me 'The Golden Hunter' and 'The Great Scarlet'.Let me tell you about my self.I've always vowed to kill every wolf that ever appears in the forest.For one reason and that reason is.....

~Flash back~ (5-year old Scarlet)
I thanked my mom for my new red cloak she made.I waved bye and went to meet a wolf I found(he's my friend).

"Be carful Sweetie!"My mom said.

"Will do!" I yelled back.

I skipped all the way to the wolf.When he wasn't there I just went back home.It takes 40minutes in all just to walk.When I got home the door was opened and I heard growling inside.I walked in and saw blood all over the floor.I felt tears falling off my face.I looked behind the flipped over bed and there was my mom's dead body on the floor,covered in blood. B-But where's my dad?O heard snarling and turned around.There was my only and best friend,the wolf eating my dad's body.I was screaming while tears falling down my face.I grabbed the knife on the floor and stabbed the wolf several times.It jumped on me and scratched my face.It scratched so deeply that I was bleeding.I screamed and grabbed the knife and stabbed it in the neck.It whimpered and fell.I sobbed my heart out.I looked Down and saw blood from the cut I gave the wolf.I turned and saw the wolf get up and run out the door.

"I let you go now but I vow to kill all wolfs."I said with venom in every word.

~flash back over~