𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

I finally finished this one. Another angst. I guess you can say this is my "Christmas Gift" to you guys. I finally got some time right when my winter break started to finish typing it up.

This was a request from IamKindrick. Even though she isn't active on here anymore, I still went through with her request since she deactivated after I started writing (back in August). Sage if you're reading this, thank you!

Feel free to send me requests. I only do ships within the fandom. Canon Character x Canon Character (CC x CC). No, I don't do straight ships. I feel uncomfortable and love the gays.

Enjoy!

(Also the song linked fits this story and has been me lately lol)

-----

Third Person POV

It was a lazy, Sunday afternoon, and sixteen-year-old Ponyboy Curtis flopped on his and Sodapop's bed. It was an average Sunday for the youngest Curtis. Nothing to do, the rest of the gang was out, and he was really tired.

He wished he had something to do but, he didn't. The only person he would be going to at times like this was his boyfriend, Curly Shepard.

He and Curly have been dating for almost two years. Their anniversary was coming up and it's sad to say that he wouldn't be able to spend time with him. Why you may ask?

Ever since before they got together, Curly has been in and out of jail or the reformatory. He would be put in there for long periods. Mostly for six months but, it would extend depending on what bullshit he was up to. He made a promise to stay out of trouble for the sake of seeing Ponyboy more but at this point, the promise was already broken and so was Pony.

It has gotten to the point where the younger male had fallen into a depressive episode every day. He doesn't even remember the last time he even saw Curly. A month ago? Two months ago? He had lost track and it made his head throb in pain.

The Greaser sighed heavily and shifted to lay on his side. He glanced out the window where the sun shone through. He wished he could see his boyfriend again. He's tried to visit him but, Darry would be questioning him as to why he's going to a jailhouse.

Hell, Darry doesn't even know that the two were together.

Ponyboy had to keep it secret for the sake of his relationship with Curly. He knew that his older brother thought he was a bad influence on him and that school was more important than a "bad boyfriend."

Pony's eyelids slowly opened and closed, his green-gray eyes staring off into space in deep thought. He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and with the other hand, he traced shapes with his finger into the comforter of the bed.

He was tired of the same routine every day. He hated being alone at times like these and he wished he could put a genuine smile on his face. This whole time his brothers and friends have noticed his behavior and tried doing more fun things with him. Such as going to the movies, going out to lunch, and stuff like that. School started soon for him and today he just didn't want to do anything at all. It had gotten old real quick.

The only thing he wanted to do was see Curly.

But, that was impossible. A good option was thrown out the window just like that. And Curly even promised he would stay out of trouble to see his boyfriend more. Too late that the promise was broken.

To be honest, Ponyboy hadn't heard from the other lately. The last time they were in touch was before Curly had been sent to jail again. The younger male didn't even try contacting him at that point. He just assumed he was still behind bars.