the girl

Hello, there this is my first story so I hope I do well and also tell me if you see a mistake.

Rays pov:

It has been a week since Conny was shipped and I have already sided Emma and norman. Every thing is going to plan bit there are a few problems mom found out that they went to the gate and I think she has a eye on us.

I am currently outside in the forest with Emma and norman. They are trying to find a way to break the track omg divices which I already know how to do.

Emma: they are located in are ear so it is a easy place to cut of so the demons won't eat it.

Norman: yeah... But how do they have technology like this most batares only las ten years and we are all eleven.

Ray: dunno but we need to find out. I said keeping a confusing face to hide my betrayal.

We all suddenly hear the bell of the house ring. In surprise we where all Counfoused I didn't even know what was happening.

Norman: we should have more time. Shouldn't we?

Emma: umh

We all started running back through the forest over the small gate and into the open field.
Once we got there mom lead everyone inside to the dinner hall. Once every one was there we saw to two people.
An older women wearing the same uniform as mother and a young girl with light pale skin green eyes and black curly hair wearing a uniform like us but black and blood red boots.
(Pretend carel lived there before)

Mother suddenly started are attention back on her

Isabella: this is your new siblings Ruby and the older adults is miss. Krone she is here to help take care of you children!

I look at mother in
Shock two eminies.
This is gonna ruwin the plan...